Nayeon and Chaeyoung: Envy

*All in Chaeyoung's POV*
I look at that Nayeon everyday. She's so beautiful, her honey sweet vocals. Oh my, oh my. I think to myself.... Am I envious? Or am I lesbian... Oh god, I am confused... Please help.

This was what I thought to myself. A god must have heard me. Some magical being heard me. I would conclude it was god. It could have been Buddha or Aphrodite, who knows. All that matters is someone heard me. How do I know? Because my question was answered. Are you wondering why I sounded so desperate? I live in Korea, you have no idea how judgmental and homophobic we are. If I were gay, death threats would come left and right. Stares on the street.... The worst part is, even my family would get involved. So this is why. I thank that majestical person who heard my prayers everyday because I managed to figure out... My true feelings towards Nayeon.

Body Switch.
Not exactly like that one drama Secret Garden, but similar. It was the day she debut. I prayed because I had felt a flutter in my heart. It wasn't like the ones I usually have. I had a desire to hold her. It was horrible. That night I prayed and could not sleep. It seemed as if the night lasted forever. I looked at the time and it hadn't changed. I counted to 600 seconds, looked at the time and it stayed 1:00 AM. I fell asleep finally. Oddly, when I woke up... It was still 1:00 AM. Did I sleep for a whole day? No... It didn't feel like it.

Ah Whatever.

I thought to myself. I managed to fall back asleep somehow. I woke up... Looked at the time and it was 7:00 AM.

Finally it's morning...

I, once again, thought to myself.

"Oh no, it's morning."

I heard that voice in my head. What? Why? Am I finally going crazy. I tried to get up and move but. it was as if I were paralyzed. I was crying but no tears came out. I was just laying on my bed... Then my body couldn't control itself and went to the bathroom. In the mirror, I then realized... It wasn't my body. It was Nayeon's. I became confused because she should be very busy as a freshly debuted idol. Then Nayeon looked at the date and it marked "14 days till d-day." I realized that I was merely in her mind, seeing what she sees, hearing what she hears, feeling what she feels. After seeing the date, I felt excited then exhausted.

Must be how she feels.

I thought to myself. I was constantly thinking to myself but Nayeon's mind is quite quiet. I should know what she's thinking but I don't. I guess Gods know how to give privacy too. I can only occasionally hear her thoughts. She got dressed then went to the company.

She didn't eat breakfast.

I noticed. I might have noticed to loudly or something because it was as if she knew I was in her head.

"Be quiet."

Was what she thought after I said that, as if she were responding to me. We went to the company and just being in her mind tired me out. She was just a busy person but no energy. I felt like fainting multiple times but she managed to find strength and pull through.

Your life is hard.

I thought to myself again. And again, she responded.

"You aren't me, this is the path I chose."

I stayed quiet. I was scared. Of what? No idea. The whole day, I only felt hungry, angry, and sad. Despite all of these feelings, I was smiling. Why? because Nayeon is the one controlling her own body. Towards the end of the day, I see myself through Nayeon's eyes. I felt happy.

Are you happy to see her?

I asked Nayeon hoping she heard.

"She's cheerful, I am."