SPECIAL: MiChaeng (18+)

Author's note: This is based off of the movie "The Handmaiden" which is an erotic movie. I wrote this basically just replacing the names. It is FOR ONCES in honor of the 2 year anniversary and my one year anniversary on this page. In no way am I trying to sexualize them and please understand that this is just a story and if you feel uncomfortable, don't read, I kind of felt uncomfortable writing this. This is the only time I will also be writing something rated R like this. Don't request anymore age restricted things because I will not do them.

DISCLAIMER: Names of idols are merely borrowed. All events are fictional and did not actually happen.

____________________

The Handmaiden.
Korea, 1900.
*Chaeyoung's POV*
  I am a con artist. It's not something I chose to do, it is just something I am fated to do. You see, 19 years ago, my parents threw me away. Some people on the street found me and decided to raise me, they named me Chaeyoung. They were expert con artists and taught me their ways as I grew up. Eventually, I learned everything and even more but regardless of what people think of con artists, I think we have soft hearts. We take in abandoned babies and we need to make a living so we con... That's all. I look at all these babies and really don't want them ending up like me. I was them to live better lives.
BAM.
The ultimate con artist just entered my house, he goes by "the Count". I wonder what he wants.

"Hello, long time no see." The Count says as he let's himself in the home of Chaeyoung and her family.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung's foster dad asks.

"Well I have a proposal— for Chaeyoung."

"What?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Would you like to become rich and leave this place?"

"... What's the catch?"

"Well, I have a plan and I need you."

"Why do you need me?" Chaeyoung asked, she completely hated the Count because she thought he was evil.

"Well, it's actually an interesting story. There's a rich Japanese lady that doesn't live too far. She has an old perverted uncle who wants to marry her. Her uncle is quite disgusted and I have no doubt she hates him. So here's the plan: She needs a new handmaiden so I can introduce you. As you're her new handmaiden, we both make an effort for her to fall in love with me. Once she falls for me, I'll marry her and get her inheritance then I'll give some of that to you." The Count explained.

"What if she doesn't let you...?" Chaeyoung wasn't sure if she liked the plan.

"Oh sweetheart, I can put her into a mental institution as her husband."

"Is she insane?"

"No but she could seem like it."

Chaeyoung was conflicted because of her morals.

I just want to leave and live a better life. Could this be it?

After hesitating for a little bit, Chaeyoung agrees.

Two weeks later, she moves into the mansion and meets... Mina.

"Hello, I'm Chaeyoung. I'm your new handmaiden" Chaeyoung speaks Japanese as she bows and then puts her head up to finally see Mina's face.

Damn, he should've warned me she was this pretty.

"I'm Mina, 20 years old and no need for the Japanese, I'm fluent in Korean." Mina said emotionlessly.

"I'm happy to serve you." Chaeyoung said in Korean.

"Well the last one wasn't." Mina said looking straight into Chaeyoung's eyes.