You x Nayeon

*Requested*
Nine pages in total

Page One: The first meeting

"Are you alone? Would you like to eat together?" Nayeon asked you because she saw you eating alone.

*Your response/reaction*

"Oh wait, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Nayeon. Im Nayeon... Haha get it? I'm Nayeon, Im Nayeon because my last name is Im... Maybe not? Anyways what's your name?" Nayeon let out a little chuckle at her own lame joke.

*Your response/reaction*

"Well hello ______ , that's a nice name. Anyways, I asked to sit and eat with you because you look alone... Were you expecting anyone?"

*Your response/reaction*

"Okay whatever, I'll just sit here with you." Nayeon took a seat right next to you, so close that there was almost no space between.

Page two: Flirting
"You know, you're really good-looking." Nayeon says as she observes your face.

*Your response/reaction*

"You don't need to tell me but I know I'm beautiful. I wonder why people don't date me." Nayeon lets out a little chuckle.

*Your response/reaction*

"I bet you have some sort of girlfriend or boyfriend."

*Your response/reaction*

"Hmmm. What's your ideal type?"

*Your response/reaction*

"Oh! That's mine too! Haha, just kidding. I don't have an ideal type, I just like whoever."

*Your response/reaction*

"You know, you seem like a cool and fun person... Can we hang out again?"

Page three: Information exchange.

"I know that I may seem weird but here's my number and or social media accounts." Nayeon says.

*Your response/reaction*

"I'm not asking you out on a date or anything, trust me. I just wanted to get to know you better."

*Your response/reaction*

"I'll text or call you the next time I can meet up?" Nayeon gives a big eye smile.

*Your response/reaction*

"Sorry, I need to go. My friend is here. I hope you're not too lonely eating alone right now. Have a nice day, bye." Nayeon waves to you in a cutely manner as she leaves to see her friend.

*Your response/reaction*

Page four: The second meeting.

It's one in the morning aka 1AM. Your phone goes off, you have received a text message from Nayeon.

Nayeon: I know its late rn but wanna hang?

*Your response/reaction*

Nayeon: Sorry if I'm bothering u. This is just the only time I'm free and I thought of u.

*Your response/reaction*

Nayeon: Do u want me to come over or...?

*Your response/reaction*

Nayeon: Actually, u know what... Just get ready, I'll come get you in 20 minutes. Send me your address.

*Your response/reaction*