MoSa: Frustrating

*Requested*

Terms to know:
Sorority: Club of college girls.
Eavesdrop: Secretly listen.

_______________________

Dahyun's POV.
I've never truly been in love but I've witnessed the love story of two of my friends... I have never been so frustrated in my life. It was like a long melodrama. Hi, I'm Dahyun and I'll be telling the story of Momo and Sana.

I'm about a year younger than both of them so I entered school a year later. We all went to JYP University and joined the same sorority called Twice. Anyways, when I entered the sorority, I could immediately tell the were best friends. I mean it made sense because they were both Japanese foreign exchange students. I didn't think much of it at first.

I started noticing they were a little closer than regular best friends when the did everything together... I also would eavesdrop on their conversations.

Sana: Momo, are you hungry?
Momo: Only if you are.
Sana: What the heck? I asked you though.
Momo: I'll only eat if you are too.
Sana: Yes! That's why I asked silly!
Momo: I know, I'm a fool... A fool in love.
Sana: How cheesy! I love it!

Even after hearing all the cheesy things they would say to each other, I didn't think much of it but then they started to become really touch with each other. Sana always gave Momo cheek kisses and Momo returned them. This was originally when I thought that they were in love... So, I went and asked Momo about it.

Dahyun: Momo, I have a serious question for you...
Momo: What is it?
Dahyun: Are you in love with Sana?

There was moment of silence and Momo was obviously uncomfortable.

Momo: *Sigh* No, I'm not. Nor will I ever be.
Dahyun: Why?
Momo: No more questions.

It was obvious to me that I just asked something I shouldn't have. The next week, Momo got a boyfriend and it became more obvious that the two were in love when Sana glared down Momo's boyfriend. I could've sworn Sana was planning his murder in her head. But Sana and Momo started to grow distant... It was hard for everyone in Twice to watch because we all knew how close they were. Oddly, I started to get close to Sana.

As I started to get close to Sana, I realized that it was just her personality to be cheesy and touchy... Or was it? We became closer and closer, I thought I had fallen in love with her so I confessed. She immediately accepted my feelings, I was surprised. We went on pretty strong as a couple and we were always in the honeymoon stage but I soon realized, she was never looking my way. I would always steal glances at her during class only to notice she was looking at Momo and her boyfriend. I finally realized that Sana had no feelings for me at all when she made a big mistake.

Sana: How's our Dahyun today?
Dahyun: Good, what about our Sana?
Sana: I'm tired and hungry.
Dahyun: Let's eat!
Sana: ...I don't have an appetite right now, you go eat first.
Dahyun: You just said you were hungry though.
Sana: Something suddenly came up, go first.
Dahyun: Ah okay...

I was so confused because I specifically remembered that Sana loved eating with Momo. I ignored it and went to eat first and when I came back, Sana was sleeping. I laid next to her and she suddenly hugged me and started murmuring something I couldn't understand.

Sana: Mmm~ Mmm~
Dahyun: What? I can't understand.
Sana: Mo~Mo~
Dahyun: ...
Sana: I love you.

It was then when I finally understood what was going on. She was in love with Momo. I broke up with her, of course. But something weird happened afterwards... Momo broke up with her boyfriend too. I thought the two were finally gonna get together but no.

MOMO STARTED TO FLIRT WITH ME. I was shook because she acted like she hadn't hated me for dating Sana. I knew very well that Momo loved Sana too. I thought about it and had a plan to finally bring the two love birds together. Momo ended up asking me out, I expected it and just acted all excited and said yes. I was planning to try and make the two realize their feelings for each other but then another obstacle popped up... SANA STARTED DATING JIHYO. I was so mad because my plan wasn't working. So I decided to tell Jihyo everything. Jihyo apparently knew too... Actually, the whole sorority knows about Momo and Sana. We are all so frustrated with their relationship. We decided to give up on them, maybe they don't love each other we thought.

Things wouldn't change until about a year later when Sana hurts herself and ends up in a hospital... At the time, Jihyo was with Sana and called me.

Jihyo: Hey, can you tell all of the girls that Sana got into an accident...
Dahyun: An accident? How bad is it?
Jihyo: She's in the hospital...

When I heard that call, I was extremely worried and immediately told Momo.

Dahyun: Momo, I think you should go see Sana...
Momo: Why would I?
Dahyun: There was an accident and now she's in the hospital...

Momo bursted into tears and ran to hospital Sana was at. I wasn't finished with what I was saying so I tried finish what I was saying but Momo was gone.

I guess Momo decided to be extra and run there but I took a taxi and got there first. I walked in the room Sana was in and laughed.

Dahyun: Hahahaha! Sana, how did you sprain your ankle walking downstairs?
Sana: By spraining it! Don't judge me!

Just so you know, Sana is unhappy with me because I started dating
Momo.

Dahyun: You're so clumsy. Have you seen Momo?
Sana: No?

A little after that, Momo busts through the doors and hugs Sana.

Sana: Why are you being so extra?
Momo: Can you guys leave?

Momo directed the question towards me and Jihyo so we left but we stood outside the door eavesdropping.

Momo: I can't handle this anymore.
Sana: Handle what?
Momo: Us being apart.
Sana: Seems like you handled it pretty well.
Momo: Sana, I love you and when I heard you were in the hospital, my heart dropped. I need you.
Sana: It's too late for that.
Momo: Why?
Sana: You should've came to me when you had the chance.
Momo: I was scared.
Sana: I was too but I was willing to give so many things up for you anyways!
Momo: I am ready now!
Sana: It's too late now!!
Momo: Why?!
Sana: We have Jihyo and Dahyun in our lives now.

Jihyo and I looked at each other in disprovable and busted in the room.

Dahyun: Hey! Don't use us as an excuse.
Jihyo: Yeah! We've known you guys were in love.
Momo: How?
Jihyo: Hold on, I need to call the rest of the sorority in. TWICE, GET IN HERE.

Nayeon, Jungyeon, Mina, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu enter.

Jihyo: Do you guys know Momo and Sana are in love with each other?
Nayeon: Yeah.
Tzuyu: It was obvious.
Jungyeon: Is this even a question?
Chaeyoung: Lol, yeah.
Sana: How?
Nayeon: You guys are honestly just naturally gay but extra gay towards each other.
Tzuyu: You guys aren't slick.
Momo: But how about Dahyun and Jihyo. We were dating them.
Dahyun: Everyone knows that you don't have those type of feelings for me and that you were just trying to make Sana jealous. It's so obvious.

After that, they ended up together. I was honestly so frustrated playing matchmaker but I made it happen. They're too affectionate now though. Whatever, it is what it is and all that matters is that they're happy.