Sana Special: Sana's Love Life Timeline

Hello, I'm Sana. I guess this is just kind of a timeline of my love life. I'll start when I was a kid. I was just really into Girls' Generation. I didn't pay much attention to kids around me and I just really admired them, I guess you could say they were my celebrity crush.

Because of SNSD, I wanted to become a Kpop star. So I auditioned and got accepted into JYP. There, I fell in love with a fellow trainee... Mark. He was a nice guy, I like nice people. It wasn't a one sided crush either, we dated. We were both foreign so we understood each other. He took care of me well and I'd like to think I helped him out too. Things came to an end when he debuted in Got7. We dated for 8 months and I was devastated when we broke up.

After the break up, Momo was my shoulder to lean on. I spent so many days crying and each day, she was there. I am truly grateful for my best friend.

Eventually, I got over Mark. I was not interested in anyone else but I met Jihyo. Jihyo had been training the longest there so when I met her, I was expecting a sort of cocky vibe but she surprised me. Jihyo was a very nice and warm hearted person. I always wanted to be around her. She treated me well. We became "best friends"... In reality, I didn't see her as a friend. I liked her, I liked her a lot. The issue was, I never liked a girl before her so I was kind of in shock. Also, for the first time ever, I had a one sided crush. Jihyo would never like me back but that's okay.

I liked Jihyo for a little over a year. Eventually, feelings fade when it's not meant to be but liking Jihyo was an important part in my life because I learned that I like girls too.

During my later trainee years, a new trainee named Mina joined. She was also Japanese. She was very pretty and shy, I personally really like shy people. So naturally, she caught my attention. I never really liked her like that much but I definitely had a huge crush on her.

Now we're entering Sixteen era. I knew most of the trainees, just not very well. During Sixteen, I was stressed and tired. I was getting upset at nearly everything but then Tzuyu came in the picture. Instead of getting upset with me, she was understanding and cooled me down. Even though she was really young, she surprised me with how mature she was. Maybe this was what lead me to like her. I liked Tzuyu very much. But let's be honest, doesn't everyone like Tzuyu?

After Twice was finally formed, I found that Dahyun was being oddly clingy on camera, I thought it was just a show and played along. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between what is and isn't real. I think Dahyun and I both deluded ourselves into thinking this thing we had on camera was real...

As Dahyun and I were becoming closer, Tzuyu and I were drifting apart. Maybe she was getting jealous? Who knows but it hurt me inside. Tzuyu is someone who doesn't express their feelings much and I'm an airhead sometimes so maybe I'm just more compatible with Dahyun.

As time goes by, I find myself sometimes getting sick of Dahyun. Not to be rude but I love her and I'm super clingy with her but I'm so used to her jokingly rejecting me that it's weird when she shows love. So I've been goofing off with Chaeyoung and Jungyeon recently because they hate my affection.

I've been getting oddly close to Nayeon. We were never really close because Nayeon only had eyes for Jungyeon but now she's opening up to everyone and I can tell she's actually a really genuine person. I wish I would have known earlier, maybe I could have even fallen for her. I don't like Nayeon and I probably never will but she's definitely my girl crush.

I'm officially 21 years old. I am not in a relationship but sometimes I'll watch Got7 or glance at Mark and miss the moments we shared. I also find that my heart still flutters for Jihyo occasionally. I want Tzuyu but we've really drifted apart, hopefully we'll get close again someday. Dahyun and I are super close, I would say we're a couple but she's been a little too close to Momo too so I'm a little jealous; if she's gonna be that close to Momo then I won't be calling us a couple. I guess I can't complain either because I like flirting with our whole group. Anyways, I still like messing with Jungyeon and Chaeyoung because they give the best reactions. Nayeon and I are getting closer as we speak... Maybe Nayeon is my next target? Who knows but that was my love life timeline!

Author's Note: Happy 21st birthday to my bias Sana!!