Dahyun and Chaeyoung: Things I Want You to Know.

*Dahyun's POV*

Chaeyoung was a cute and insecure little girl. She was only a year younger than me but she seemed much younger, she was cute. She was so cute. But she's not anymore, she grew up... That's when I knew, the act was over. I do feel apologetic, because I may have ruined that young girl. I wonder about her, how she's feeling, if she thinks about me, if she has gotten over me.

It all started when she was 14 and I was 15, she just happen to join the music club as a rapper. I, too, am a rapper. She was surprisingly good at rapping, maybe this was when my interest first started in her? No, it started way before. I always noticed her. She had my attention the moment she entered school.

I got to talk to her one-on-one when we were partners for music club. We got to know each other more and more. We ended up being on the same team. On the team, I learned more about her. We had some deep conversations were I ended up learning she was bisexual. I actually had a feelings already because it was obvious but you can't assume.

After I learned that, I think I became greedy. It was a greed a shouldn't have had; I wanted to see if I could make her fall in love with me. At the time, a lot of people wouldn't exactly consider me attractive... But, I still wanted to see if I could make her like me.

Flirting with her was a piece of cake. She was so naive and so friendly, she would have never pushed me away. I could tell that she was falling for me. I decided to kick it up a notch and add the physical contact.

Her reaction when I touched her was priceless, she became all stiff and fidgety. It was entertaining. I actually forgot I was joking sometimes but not usually because after all, she was a girl.

Eventually, I would mention some guys I liked to make her jealous... It never really worked. She never seemed jealous. I was mad that she wasn't jealous, I was nearly sure she liked me.

Eventually, I had my glow up and all the guys wanted me. I played with some of them, I rejected others... At the end of the day, I just wanted to talk to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung lightened up my mood, made my days better, made me smile the most. She liked me before all those guys did. She was better than any guy.

It continued to upset me whenever Chaeyoung didn't get jealous but then I realized, why would she be jealous? I realized that Chaeyoung was being a good friend by not being jealous... Maybe she was just secretly jealous and didn't want to tell me.

She is lucky, she can hide her feelings like that. I couldn't. Whenever I saw her with someone else, whenever she she looked happy; I got mad. So mad. I told her that I was hurt but she got defensive and said that she was also hurt because of me... I started to catch on to what was happening; Chaeyoung knew I was playing with her.

I gave it a rest for about a month. I didn't talk to her at all but I had to apologize... Or was that just my excuse to talk to her? Anyways, I told her I was sorry and we became close again.

I went back to my old ways of flirting with her. It was fun. I also thought she was probably over me, that was until I became a senior and she finally confessed her feelings, well her old feelings... I was shook. With her personality, I thought she'd never confess. I knew that she was done with my game and she just wanted to know if I ever had feelings for her. But that was when a felt something, I still don't know what it was, maybe it was guilt; I just knew that I cared for her too much to continue to torture her like that so I said something that probably made her hate me.
"Oh I know, it was obvious."

She took it well, too well. I knew she wasn't okay but she acted like it so nothing I could do about it. Eventually, my last year in music club was coming to an end... She was crying like a baby. Baby Chaeng. She was cute again... But she really grew up after that.

She still continued to be nice to me, I don't understand why. One thing I do know is: She's done with me. She avoids even the slightest touch from me. She changes the subject when I talk to her about love. She was trying to get over me. If I was even a little bit human, I'd give her space and let her go... So I did.

I just want Chaeyoung to know:
I want her happy.
I want to apologize.
I want to turn back time.
I don't ever want her to change.
I miss her.
I think she deserves the best.
I'll keep all the memories we had.
And that I hope that she has moved on.

Chaeyoung ah, these are the things I want you to know.