NaHyo: The Missed Call

*Requested*

*Words to know*
Jump: Team up and beat up one person.

Whore: A woman who sleeps around.

Skank: Usually a younger girl that is trashy.

Rural: Not many people.

Audacity: Rude behavior.

Unnie: Older sister/girl.
______________________
"You didn't pick up when I needed you most..."

Nayeon was running, and she was running fast. She was being chased by some girls... Basically, what had happened was, those girls' boyfriends were all checking Nayeon out so the girls decided to jump Nayeon because they were basically jealous and insecure...

Nayeon sensed what was happening. She felt eyes on her, she was uncomfortable from the start. Later, she felt more eyes on her and decided to run. She heard the footsteps running after her, then she heard yelling... "Hey you bitch, just wait till we catch you!", at first Nayeon was confused and had no idea why the girls were chasing her but then another girl shouted "You fucking skank. A whore like you deserves a good beating.". She knew exactly what was happening then.

They were in a rural area; Nayeon couldn't find a single person who could help her. She did find a place to hide though. While she was hiding, she didn't know what to do... All the girls were around looking for Nayeon.

"Maybe I could-" Nayeon's thought was interrupted.
"PEEK-A-BOO"

They caught Nayeon.

"It's time to teach you a lesson for messing with our men."

"I didn't!" Nayeon protested.

"You did without trying." A girl glared at Nayeon.

"Control your boy then! How is that my fault??" Nayeon was slowly getting cornered by the girls.

"Ha! The audacity she has. Let's teach her a real lesson." The girls started surrounding Nayeon with wooden sticks. Nayeon was outnumbered... Then she thought of something.

"WAIT!" Nayeon yelled.

"What? It's a little too late to say sorry."

"I'm gay!" Nayeon yelled as she started to look around at the girls who were silent due to shock.

"What should we do now?" One girl whispered.

"How do we know that you're not lying?" Another girl asked.

"I-I- I have a girlfriend." Nayeon lied.

"Oh yeah? What's her name?"

"Jihyo..." Nayeon said in a weird tone.

"I think she's lying."

"No, seriously!"

"Call her and put it on speaker." A girl demanded.

Nayeon did just that.

In reality, Jihyo was Nayeon's best friend... Of course, Nayeon was actually in love with Jihyo. They were childhood best friends but one day, Nayeon just had different feelings towards Jihyo. She kept it a secret for years but it was all about to come out.

The phone was on speaking and it was ringing, ringing, and ringing. Then "The number you have called can not answer the phone right now..."

Nayeon's heart dropped.

It was the first time Jihyo didn't pick up. Jihyo usually always picks up no matter what but this time Jihyo had her phone off because she was working and had gotten in trouble for using her phone before.