Mina and Dahyun: Stealer

"I stole her girlfriend so she stole my heart..."

Mina and Dahyun were strangers, complete strangers. They lived id different places, were different ages, and had different friends... Different friends until Mina's friend, Momo, came out of the closet.

It was a cultural shock but in all honesty, people had a vibe that Momo was gay. A lot of people didn't care and a lot of people did but that didn't stop Momo. Mina was especially proud of Momo because she knew the struggles Momo had.

After being out, Momo went on various dating websites and met a girl named Dahyun. Dahyun and Momo eventually met up in person and clicked right away... Mina did not like it.

Momo was Mina's best friend and Mina did not want her stolen. At this rate, Momo was spending more time with Dahyun than Mina. Mina did something that she shouldn't have...

"Momo, I have feelings for you!" Mina confessed out of nowhere.
"Mina... What has gotten into you?" Momo asked with concern.
"I-I-I like you!" Mina confessed again.
"Why?"
"W-what d-do you mean b-by 'why'?" Mina was caught by surprise.
"You're definitely straight, don't play with me like that."
"I'm really not sure."
"Okay. I'll accept your feelings." Momo was not serious. She knew Mina wasn't being normal. They had been best friends for years and now she suddenly has feelings... Momo wanted to know what it was.
"What about that one girl...?" Mina asked hesitantly.
"Dahyun? I'll break up with her. I've been with you longest, it's only fair."
Mina was quiet.

Later, Momo went to meet up with Dahyun.
"So, I have something to say..."
"What's up?" Dahyun asked as she sensed something was wrong.
"My best friend confessed her feelings for me... Something wasn't right and I want to figure out what's wrong with her." Momo confessed.
"Darn it. We were really hitting it off." Dahyun was disappointed but they both haven't caught feelings yet so there was no heart break.
"I know, I'm sorry."
"Do you think she actually has feelings for you?" Dahyun asked bluntly.
"No, that's why I'm confused." Momo confessed.
"Can you describe her personality? Maybe I can help you figure out what's up." Dahyun wanted to help.
"She's really shy and quiet... She doesn't talk to a lot of people other than me an-"
"I know what happened now." Dahyun interrupted Momo.
"What?" Momo asked curiously, wondering how Dahyun had already known just by that short description.
"She's jealous of me, it's so obvious. She needs more friends or she'll stay possessive over you like that forever." Dahyun advised.
"Thinking about it, I have been neglecting her a little ever since I met you." Momo reflected.
"I feel partially responsible... Can I meet her?" Dahyun asked.
"..." Momo wasn't sure.
"I don't bite, I just want to be her friend." Dahyun lied... Dahyun wanted revenge on Mina for stealing Momo.
"Okay."

Now readers, imagine this, the three meet and just awkwardly staring at each other... Momo and Mina are AWKWARDLY holding hands while Dahyun AWKWARDLY looks at their hands, all while Mina AWKWARDLY checks Dahyun out. The awkward silence seems like forever before Momo finally breaking the ice and introduces them.
"Mina, this is my ex... Dahyun."
"Hi, I'm Mina."
"Hey, I'm Dahyun! It is so nice to finally meet you! Momo used to always talk when we were together." Dahyun threw shade while having the biggest smile on her face.
"Ah really?" Mina asked as she was unfazed.

Dahyun was shook, Mina had an oddly bold personality... Dahyun was sorta digging it. Meanwhile, Mina was surprised that Dahyun had the audacity to see her... No one really knew where this awkward meeting would head.

They all sat down and talked like friends, it surprisingly was fun. Although it was all good, they were having a good time, Dahyun still had a motive and a lesson to teach Mina.
"Can I have your number?" Dahyun asked Mina bluntly.
"Why?" Momo asked.
"We're friends now, I want her number. She's a big girl, she can speak for herself Momo."
"Hm, okay." Mina was genuinely happy but she knew something was off.