Dahyun and Chaeyoung: Reunion

"Cha-Chaeyoung? You've really matured." Dahyun said as she saw Chaeyoung again after two years.

"It's been a while." Chaeyoung was cold.

"How have you been?" Dahyun flashed an eye-smile.

"G-good." Chaeyoung swallowed... She remembered this feeling... Love.

"Aren't you going to ask me back?" Dahyun asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"What do I do? Why am I still like this?" Chaeyoung thought to herself.

"How are you... Dahyun? Chaeyoung let out a fake smile.

"Good, I didn't think I'd be seeing you here."

"Who would've thought that we'd go to the same college... Haha." Chaeyoung didn't know how to act. She wanted to be mad at Dahyun for what Dahyun did in the past but that was so long ago so Chaeyoung wanted to act cool like she was over it but in the end, she just acted awkward because deep inside, she still thought of Dahyun.

"Hey so what you say we leave this dumb party and catch up somewhere else." Dahyun smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Dahyun, what is up with you?" Chaeyoung was annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun acted clueless.

"You're like this and you're like that. I don't understand you yet I have no right to say anything. The last time we saw each other you acted like you didn't know me and now, two years later, you're being all nice. Why? I don't think you understand how badly you fucked with my feelings." Chaeyoung was hot, like literally hot. She was so mad that she was heating up.

"..." Dahyun was left speechless for a second before confessing "You were someone special in my heart and I never realized that... Sorry for doing that to you."

"Such a sweet talker." Chaeyoung was trying her best to not believe Dahyun.

Dahyun held Chaeyoung's hand and pulled her away from the party. Chaeyoung legs and arms became weak, she just followed Dahyun. They sat down outside, next to each other. Dahyun pulled Chaeyoung close. Chaeyoung didn't resist, Chaeyoung wanted to but she couldn't. The touch of Dahyun intoxicated her. Dahyun grabbed Chaeyoung's legs and put them on top of her legs.

"Chaeyoung." Dahyun started making moves. Putting a hand on Chaeyoung's thigh and the other on her waist. Dahyun moved in for a kiss.

Then Chaeyoung pushed Dahyun. For the first time ever, Chaeyoung rejected Dahyun's gestures... Dahyun was shook.

"W-what's wrong?" Dahyun questioned as she started getting red from embarrassment because she had never been rejected by Chaeyoung before.

"You disgust me." Chaeyoung left.

Chaeyoung dropped out of that school.

Chaeyoung has had enough.

Chaeyoung went far far away.

Dahyun finally knew it was love... Maybe a little too late.

But she knew she had to give Chaeyoung closure.

Chaeyoung got a text one day.
Dahyun: I loved you. Sorry for playing with your heart. To be fair, I played with my own and didn't even realize. I don't deserve you but I can't help but still want you.

Chaeyoung was going to ignore it but couldn't. She texted Dahyun back.
Chaeyoung: You loved the attention I gave you. You never wanted me, you wanted my love.

Dahyun: That's what I thought too.
Chaeyoung's heart dropped after reading Dahyun's text.

Chaeyoung sat alone thinking and thinking. She finally came to a decision... She reenrolled to the college Dahyun went to. She looked for Dahyun...

"It's been awhile." She said with a smile.