SANA x MINA x CHAEYOUNG: Piglet (real series)

Thank you for sending in this story!

Chaeyoung, that's me. I'm gay but you know what sucks? All the girls I have liked are straight. Like super straight. One girl in particular, Mina, has had my love for three years. The day came when she finally realized but that was a bad day. After she realized, she ignored me, avoided me, got uncomfortable, and it made me uncomfortable too. To get rejected like that before ever confessing made me really depressed. Suicidal thoughts came with self-harm. Everything was hard. Thankfully, I had my best friend Sana. Sana and I were so close, we even had nicknames for each other... Piglet. We called each other piglet. Anyways, Sana/Piglet was my source of strength. She listened to my issues, I'd tell her all about Mina but sometimes I'd imagine her as Mina. I serenaded her and even played guitar for her. Everything was fine until Sana started to act differently. Anytime I mentioned Mina's name she got annoyed. I started keeping the issues to myself and once again, I found myself cutting and I wasn't cutting because of Sana, it was because of Mina... Just thinking that I have loved her for three years but she will never ever return my love and that there's not even a chance is a horrible feeling. It was torture... But I couldn't tell Sana anymore... For the last time, I told her.

She yelled at me because of it, I guess that's normal... Right?  Friends do that. It was what she did after that I had finally realized the situation.

On her SNS, she started posting things.

"Why are you acting like this because of her?"

"I love you more than she ever will."

"Why don't you see me?"

I wanted to know who Sana was talking about. She was my best friend after all. I wasn't sure why she wasn't telling me about it so I did some stalking myself to figure out who it was... To my surprise, it was me.

Her bio said "Love my piglet." Then below it read "If only we could be more than friends... because I like you as more than a friend S.C." and immediately I knew S.C. stood for Son Chaeyoung.

I got uncomfortable.

Just like how Mina got uncomfortable with me, I got uncomfortable with Sana... And just like how I got uncomfortable with Mina, Sana got uncomfortable with me.

Ah, this is how Mina must have felt.

I couldn't imagine how Sana must have felt, I didn't want to lose her. I tried to fix our friendship but it was too late. The damage was done.

I lost my piglet.
I lost my love.
I lost myself.

We're all lost here.