Jihyo and Chaeyoung: Lonely.

"I'm lonely."

Jihyo was only eight years old when she joined JYP Entertainment. She was happy to get in but that changed her... forever. She started to spend most of her time training. Girls were jealous of her, boys were intimidated because they were young and she was known as a goddess... She was robbed of her childhood and social life. She remained positive regardless, she locked her feelings up. She was extremely lonely but no one would even imagine, except Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was also accepted as a trainee years after Jihyo. Chaeyoung was 13 years old. She was also happy to be accepted into JYP Entertainmeny and to be completely honest, it didn't change Chaeyoung much. Chaeyoung's friends stuck by her side and the guys also chased after her but... but... she was still lonely. Having friends were nice but friends didn't last, they get distant, and they don't genuinely care. And the boys? Chaeyoung was completely uninterested in guys. Her life seemed fun and full but in reality, there was a black hole of loneliness.

The two met like fate. Chaeyoung was lost in the building but was amazed at how big it was at the same time so she was looking up and around then, she accidentally bumps into Jihyo. They both turn around at the same time. When they made eye contact, Chaeyoung finally had realized who she bumped into.

"I am so so sorry!!" Chaeyoung said to Jihyo.

"Don't worry about it. You just lightly bumped into me. Why are you so flustered?" Jihyo laughed and pat Chaeyoung's shoulders.

"She's not as intimidating as I imagined her" Chaeyoung thought to herself.

"Well I'm super sorry. I should've watched out."

"Are you new here? You seemed lost." Jihyo asked in a friendly tone.

Chaeyoung was captivated by Jihyo's kindness. No one had treated her with sincerity like that.

"Yeah, I'm the new trainee. Will you show me around?" Chaeyoung wanted to get to know Jihyo better.

"Of course I will! But, what's your name?" Jihyo asked.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Chaeyoung and I'm 13 years old." She said with a bright smile.

"Well I'm Jihyo, 15 years old, nice to meet you."

"You didn't need to introduce yourself, I already know you, you're well-known." Chaeyoung explained.

"I know but this is still our first meeting so it's only fair." Jihyo winked at Chaeyoung.

They both had bright smiles but sad eyes.

After Jihyo showed Chaeyoung around, they exchanged contact information and became friends. They already saw each other a lot when they trained but they also met up alone just to hang out. Throughout the years, they gave each other strength, happiness, and company. When they would hang out, they would do fun things like karaoke, hiking, arcades, and more. Sometimes they would even ditch school together just for the thrill of it, or they would study together if they needed too.