MiTzu Part 2: Solving Mina's Murder.

Tzuyu wanted to know why Mina died... Tzuyu wasn't scared at all and went straight to work. Forgetting her studies. She did all her research on Mina but learned something interesting: the rumors about how everyone died before 30 years old in that dorm was a complete lie. Only one other person died and her name was Mina...tozaki Sana. It's also unknown how she died, it's only known that she was also Japanese and around Mina's age. Tzuyu couldn't find anything else like a picture so she decided to look for Sana's grave and ended up finding it... It was somewhat near Mina's. When Tzuyu went to see the grave and saw Sana's picture...

"Th-this girl... She's in Mina's album?" Tzuyu thought to herself as she ran over to Mina's grave and looked at Mina's album.

 She's in Mina's album?" Tzuyu thought to herself as she ran over to Mina's grave and looked at Mina's album

There were so many pictures of Mina and Sana. Tzuyu had so many questions:
"How did Sana die?"
"Why did Mina stay in the room Sana died in?"
"Why doesn't anyone talk about Sana's death?"
"What was their relationship?"

Tzuyu searched harder and harder for the person who killed Mina but none of it added it...  She then tried to figure out how Sana died and why no one talks about Sana. Tzuyu asked her friend but they are all new like Tzuyu so they don't know but... A girl catches Tzuyu's eyes... It was Momo, Momo was definitely in the pictures in Mina's album.

"Excuse me!" Tzuyu ran up to her.
"Who are you?" Momo asked.
"I'm Tzuyu, and you?"
"I'm Momo. What do you need?"
"Answers." Tzuyu said bluntly.
"Okay... To what questions?"
"About Mina and Sana."
"... I-I can't help you. Why are you even curious, they're dead." Momo turned her back and started tearing up.
"Aren't you curious...? Weren't they your best friends." Tzuyu tried to convince Momo.
"I'm not curious... because I know." Momo started speed-walking away. Tzuyu ran up and turned her around.
"What do you mean you know?" Tzuyu asked in a serious tone.
"Why do you care?" Momo said back seriously.
"Because I'm in love with Mina." Tzuyu said straight forwardly.
"Oh really? Well you should know that you're not the only one." Momo smirked.
"What, who else? Did she have a boyfriend?" Tzuyu started to worry.
"Haha, no." Momo laughed.
"Oh good." Tzuyu's worries left her for a second but then Momo said "She had a girlfriend though."
"You??" Tzuyu was surprised.
"No, not me."
"Then who?"
"Who do you think? If you know Mina and Sana, how do you not know they were in love?"
"... Do you know why they died?" Tzuyu was in shock but still wanted to hear about how they died.
"Just like Romeo and Juliet except they were two Juliets." Momo voice was sad.
"There was no way they killed themselves... No one knows how they died. Mina says she collapsed and woke up as a soul... She couldn't have killed herself."
"Just face it, they'r-" Momo couldn't finish her sentence when an unknown voice intruded.
"Don't scare or lie to her like that." Sana said.
"Are you a ghost?" Tzuyu said as she raised an eyebrow.
"Kind of." Sana shrugged.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm not dead but I'm not alive anymore. Mina and I were in love... or that's what I thought. But just like typical families, they didn't accept us. So we decided to run away and start new lives. We pretended to did here, we even left letters but without our bodies, of course we died 'mysteriously'. But I 'died' first because Mina backed out. Mina's a ballet star and wasn't sure of the plan anymore but I said I was gonna do it no matter what so she broke up with me... So I actually killed myself but I didn't die, my body is in a coma somewhere and I'm about to wake up because I can't worry my family anymore but anyways, when I became a soul, I wanted revenge. I felt betrayed by Mina. So I watched her everyday and like always, she overworked herself but she also cried every night while looking at my picture and thinking I was dead. I looked at her and felt even worse because I sensed that her tears weren't because she lost her girlfriend but it was because she lost her best friend. After that, she collapsed. I temporarily possessed her and wrote a suicide letter then admitted her into the hospital I was at. People thought she committed suicide somewhere but in reality, she's in a coma near me. I have no idea how she found her own grave but she did. She sat there lonely and then one day, you came. She was smile like she never did before, she was laughing like she never did before, she was in love like she never was before... I knew it was time for me to let her go. So I told her where her body was and she might be waking up soon. Do you want to go to the hospital together? I need to wake up too." Sana said as she started to cry.
"Let's go." Tzuyu said as she gave Sana a warm smile.
"Just saying but I lied because I shipped them." Momo said.

They three go to the hospital where they see Mina.
"Mina!!" Momo ran up and hugged her. Mina hugged her back but then she saw Tzuyu.
"Tz-Tzuyu, what are you doing here??" Mina asked.
"Visiting you." Tzuyu said as she ran and hugged Mina. Mina hugged Tzuyu tightly until she saw Sana and completely let go.
"Sana... Sana..." Mina was in tears.
"You act like I died or something." Sana joked.
"Why are you here? Is this a dream? I'm so sorry." Mina said.
"Don't be sorry. We weren't meant to be but you and that girl are. Go to her, I'm fine." Sana said teary eyed. Mina smiled and went back to Tzuyu.
"I love you." Tzuyu said on the spot.
"Haha, love you too. I need my dorm back now." Mina laughed. Tzuyu laughed too but then Mina said "I'm serious." and then Sana also said "That was my dorm first btw."
"Sana, you're coming with me." Momo said.
"Tzuyu, can I go with you then?" Mina smiled.
"Of course." Tzuyu smiled back.

Mina and Sana shocked the world as they "came back from the dead" but that faded soon. Mina and Tzuyu were a secret couple who suited each other very well. Mina was busy with ballet while Tzuyu was busy with her studies and they would occasionally make time for each other. They were also roommates so that helped them see each other more often. Meanwhile, Sana and Momo went public with their relationship, being happier than ever well... They all ended up happier than ever.