Satzu: Beautiful Nightmare

*Requested*

"I woke up and had another dream about you... No, it wasn't a dream. It was just a beautiful nightmare."

Minatozaki Sana, 21 years old, had depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Regardless, she remained the brightest person you'll ever know. Her bright smile and contagious laughter fooled everyone. Everyone except Chou Tzuyu.

Chou Tzuyu, 19 years old, was a kind and caring girl. Growing up looking after others, she had good judgement whenever it came to someone. Sana was no exception.

Sana and Tzuyu met at the local library. Sana was a foreign exchange student and so was Tzuyu. They were looking for the same book and accidentally bumped into each other.

"I'm sorry." Tzuyu said as she bowed

"No, I should be sorry. I'm normally really clumsy haha." Sana let out a laugh and bowed too.

They looked up and made eye contact at the same time. Sana started to laugh and Tzuyu started laughing along.

"Are you looking for 'Korean Language and Literature' too?" Sana asked.

"Yes, I am." Tzuyu responded politely.

"Well here you go." Sana handed Tzuyu a book and then took one for herself.

"Thank you."

"No problem! I'll see you around then? Have a nice day!" Sana was smiling brightly and speaking with a positive tone as she stood up and left.

Tzuyu took an interest in Sana.

Tzuyu started observing Sana from far away. She noticed a lot of things that had surprised her. Whenever Sana was alone, her true self seemed to come out. Sana would get frustrated while studying, it seemed like she was worried, she was getting stressed out and fidgety. Tzuyu assumed it was anxiety kicking in... Sana was scared of failing. Other days, Sana would just look at her text book for a long period of time with a sad face... Tzuyu noticed it was depression because of Sana's lost of interest and dark mood. Lastly, Sana would occasionally just fall asleep while studying so Tzuyu knew she must not be getting sleep at night... It was insomnia. These were the things that no one else saw because whenever someone was around, Sana was a happy girl.

The second time they would have an encounter is when Sana faints... Sana was extremely sleep deprived one day but still went to the library to study regardless. She fainted while returning the book 'Korean Language and Literature' and of course, Tzuyu happened to see.

Tzuyu started shaking her, she wasn't waking up.

"Miss. Miss!" Tzuyu yelled as she realized she didn't even know Sana's name.

"uhghuh~~" Sana made some sort of sound.

"This isn't good." Tzuyu put Sana on her back and carried her all the way to the nurses office. Then, instead of leaving, Tzuyu stayed right beside Sana and tried to wait until Sana woke up bit Tzuyu ended up falling asleep. When Sana regained consciousness she saw Tzuyu sleeping beside her in a chair.

"How cute." Sana thought as she watched Tzuyu peacefully sleep. She actually watched Tzuyu for about an hour before Tzuyu finally woke up.

"I guess I really would be seeing you around." Sana chuckled.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu said with concern.

"Yeah, do you know what happened though? I don't remember."

"You fainted."

"Oh, that's it?"

"You should watch your health... miss." Tzuyu tried not to cross a line with her advice.