TZUYU x CHAEYOUNG: Angsty (real series)

A/N: This was actually sent in by a guy so I'll try my best to keep the storyline the same.

I was a young, naive, and shy girl... I fell for her as soon as I laid my eyes on her. She was a gorgeous little girl. She was so small but she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and will probably ever see. During high school, all we had were each other. Naturally, we grew closer and closer. As time went by, my feelings for her became stronger and stronger. We grew together, I was with her through everything even the dark days... One day was particularly dark...

"Tzuyu ah- I have bulimia" Chaeyoung told me.

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to do. It broke my heart knowing this. I was worried everyday. I was by her side, every step of the way. Even towards the end... Six months passed and she was feeling suicidal, her suicidal thoughts were obviously eating her alive... Then I did it. I confessed.

"I have to tell you something to tell you... Chaeyoung, I love you as more than a friend..."

Silence... it was horrible. The silence was loud. It was like someone was yelling in my ear and torturing me. Finally she spoke.

"No, we're friends Tzuyu. Friends."

I think it literally broke my heart, that moment. I literally felt pain in my heart. I'm suffering now, it's hard.

In the end, she turned out okay. I was relieved but now she's happy, happy with Dahyun. Why couldn't it be me? What was so special about her? I'm sorry that I couldn't be her. Now that they're happy together, it just leaves me here... alone.

Those thoughts that were eating her alive must have been contagious because there is this fiery anger inside of me and a sadness that is slowly consuming me.

I can't trust anyone. All my own actions are fake.

A/N: Buddy, don't let a girl mess you up like that. I can't say I understand what you're going through but we've all had heartbreak. I'm still not over mine but in the end, we should pull through and try to better ourselves so we can be happy like we deserve to be. Even if it's hard, we need to try. We can't let one person ruin us like this.