Jihyo and Tzuyu: Best for You.

Jihyo and Tzuyu only had a two year age difference but for some reason, Jihyo had always seen Tzuyu as a baby... Not like a literal baby but like a young kid even though Tzuyu was known to be extremely mature.

Jihyo just casually met Tzuyu at a talent show. They were in the waiting room, everyone's talent was still unknown. None of them were popular yet, just a whole bunch of teenagers gathered to show off their skills. In there, Jihyo was very talkative and loud. Everyone was getting to know each other except Tzuyu. Tzuyu was quiet and uncomfortable because... well, she wasn't Korean. She was 13 years old and had just come from Taiwan, she could barely speak Korean. While everyone was enjoying themselves, she decided to keep quiet. Of course, this didn't go unnoticed by Jihyo. Jihyo went to Tzuyu.

"Hey!" Jihyo said somewhat loudly but it was just her normal voice.

"hello..." Tzuyu said quietly, basically whispering.

"You're really pretty, you know that?"

"Oh, thank you." Tzuyu blushed.

"Where are you from?" Jihyo had noticed Tzuyu had an accent of a foreigner.

"...Taiwan." Tzuyu was embarrassed because she knew that Jihyo had noticed her Korean was bad.

"Do you plan on staying here for long?"

"Uh... I'm not sure. I kind of want to follow my dreams here." Tzuyu said as she started to fidget a little.

"She's cute, she's like a little kid." Jihyo thought as she looked at Tzuyu and smiled.

"Let's be friends if you're gonna stay here." Jihyo let out a big and comforting smile that Tzuyu couldn't help but smile back at.

Eventually, it came time to perform. Everyone was so-so but then it was Tzuyu's turn. Tzuyu danced and her dance shocked everyone; she was so talented yet so young. Everyone was sure that Tzuyu was going to win the talent show but then came Jihyo... Jihyo's vocals shocked the crowed. They were surprised that such a young girl can have that voice. There were some other remarkable performances by Im Nayeon, Yoo Jungyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, and Son Chaeyoung.

In the end, no one won. It was a kids' talent show so "everyone was a winner". But in reality, everyone knew it was between Jihyo and Tzuyu. After the talent show, Jihyo and Tzuyu kept in touch along with the other talented seven girls. They basically grew up together.

Although Tzuyu was the youngest, no one treated her like she was... Except Jihyo, of course. No one understood why Jihyo always cared for Tzuyu more than everyone else. "... because she's the youngest." Jihyo would explain. "Only to you." people would say back. Tzuyu hated when people treated her like a kid so no one did but when Jihyo did it... It was okay, surprisingly, she actually liked it... Or was it something else she liked?

Jihyo and Tzuyu spent the most time together. Then came the day, the day that may just end their time together.

Jihyo was now 19, a legal adult. Tzuyu was 17, always two years younger. Regardless of age, they were both mature. To know what is best for each other.

So came that one day, it seemed like a normal day even though some things just didn't feel right to Jihyo and Tzuyu. Like always, they were together, just hanging out. Tzuyu wanted to walk around the streets hand in hand with Jihyo, Jihyo was fine with it but she did think it was a little off for Tzuyu to specifically say she wanted to do that. Later they went to an amusement park, Tzuyu took lots of pictures. To end the day off, they went to a local talent show going on; it happened to be the same place they first met.

"Aw, memories." Jihyo said as she watched the kids who were participating and remembered when her and Tzuyu first met.

"I can't believe four years have already passed." Tzuyu let out a big sigh.