Nayeon and Tzuyu: Maknae

Nayeon and Tzuyu are on the same gymnastics team. Nayeon is the unnie while Tzuyu is the maknae. They are truly opposites. Nayeon is much more suited for the maknae while Tzuyu is suited for the unnie; everybody knows this. There are things that aren't as known though. Secrets of Tzuyu and Nayeon will be revealed.

Tzuyu's First Arrival.
When Tzuyu first came, she caught everyone's attention because she was beautiful. One person didn't like her, Nayeon. Nayeon was upset that she was taking all the attention. Also, she was the new maknae so Nayeon didn't like that either. Let's not mention, Tzuyu just had so much talent.

About Nayeon.
"Hey she's pretty, who is she?" is the first thing Tzuyu asked Jihyo, a teammate. Jihyo smiled and said
"The innocence of the team. She's our fake maknae."

"What's a fake maknae?"

"Okay so you're a maknae, right?

"Yes."

"She's the fake one."

"But she's old."

"I thought you didn't know her."

"I don't, I just know she's the oldest."

"Ah, well she doesn't act like it."

"Oh! I think I understand now."

Tzuyu thought it was cute.

Finally meet.
It has been about a month since Tzuyu has come but her and Nayeon have yet to meet. Alas, the time has come.
"Tzuyu, ask Nayeon for advice on this move. She's best at it."
The coach basically arranged the meeting.
"Why is she coming this way?" Nayeon thought. Nayeon got over her little bit of jealousy and didn't really have any type of harsh feelings towards Tzuyu.
"Hello, I'm Tzuyu. Sorry we didn't meet sooner."

"It's okay, I'm Nayeon. Is there anything you need?"

"Oh, um, do you think you could help me with my tumbling?"

"For sure!"

Nayeon Agreed to help in a cheerful way. She genuinely wanted to help and was happy too. Tzuyu finally understood what Jihyo meant. Nayeon was not shy about touching and touched Tzuyu everywhere(to help her). Tzuyu was shy and Nayeon took notice.
"Sorry, I'm just really close to the other girls and help them like this too."

"You must help a lot of people."

"I've been here the longest."

"So you're the best?"

"Oh no! There are people much better!"

"Haha, I'm just kidding unnie. Is it okay if I call you unnie?"

"Well what else would you call me? Dork."

"I heard from Jihyo unnie that you were the fake maknae."

"Oh... Yeah... I like the attention maknaes get."

"You don't seem like one to me."

"Why not?"

"You're a perfect unnie, helping younger ones like me out."

"I heard that you seemed like an unnie but you're actually a pretty adorable maknae."

"Thank you."

"I'll take care of you."

Right place.
Tzuyu was someone everyone called unnie as a joke while Nayeon was the opposite. Everyone new them as fake unnie and maknae. Little did anyone know the way they treated each other. After the first meeting, there were more and more meetings. Getting closer and to know each other more each time. They more they got to know each other, the more they started to learn about themselves. Tzuyu learned how mature Nayeon really is vs. what they give her credit for. She makes sure to remind Nayeon everyday. Nayeon reminded Tzuyu how cute she was everyday.
I'm in the right place after all.
They thought to themselves.