Chaeyoung and Tzuyu: What is Love?

I never knew what true love is. But I want to know. Love is so weird, it could bring happiness and sadness. It could bring so much pain yet... people still desire it. I, Chaeyoung, have never really experienced this thing called love. Family doesn't count of course. But I will be trying to find someone to "love".

So it's 2015, I'm looking for someone who is somewhat cute. I want someone who is older, oh and tall! At my company, there are honestly so many choices of good looking guys. There's the 2PM seniors, the Got7 juniors, or the Stray Kids freshmen. Just so you know, I am part of the Twice sophomores. There are 8 other girls; Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, and last but not least, Tzuyu. The 9 of us aren't super close yet, we're still getting to know each other but out of all the girls, only Tzuyu and I are the same age so I'll try to get to know her a little more. I actually think it's best for me to just get to know Twice for now.

It's officially 2016 and I have gotten really close with Twice. They're all so sweet! I was already close with the older trainees but I got really close with Mina and Tzuyu now. I think I am ready to date.

Do men like white shirt with jeans and most importantly long hair?

Should I just ask?

I'm 18, obviously still a child.

So-so faced idol?

Maybe I'm not ready yet.

2017 is now here! I chopped off all my hair... I just kind of felt like it. But I've realized something, I found myself wanted to spend time with my members rather than boys. I trust them enough to get advice from any of them but I feel like getting advice from Tzuyu would be best since we're the same age.
"Tzuyu, have you ever had a boyfriend?"
"No." Tzuyu told me and I'm not sure why but Tzuyu's answer gave me a sense of relief.
"Why not?"
"I'm uninterested in men." Tzuyu replied and all of a sudden I got happy.
"..." I stayed quiet.
"I think puberty came late to me." She replied, I know what she meant and everything but what annoyed me is that she said that while being like 10ft/2 meters tall.
"Hmmm, okay." I replied.
"Why are you suddenly asking?"
"I just wanted to know how to get a boyfriend."
"Oh just wait, you can't find a boyfriend. It just happens."

After that conversation with Tzuyu, I felt better about myself. Maybe I don't need to find live just yet. I can wait for it to happen to me. So for the meantime, I'll just try to find myself and hang out with friends who care for me.

Maybe I shouldn't have talked to Tzuyu... Now I can't stop thinking about her. She's all that's on my mind. I don't know why I'm like this. I can't stop thinking about the fact that she says she's uninterested in guys, for some reason that makes me curious... Is she interested in girls? I want to see if she'll be interested in me... But why. I want to spend more and more time with her, I want to make moves on her... I must have gone crazy. I'm crazy. I'm literally going crazy. I hate this. I hate being like this. Why am I like this? My head hurts. I want her out of my head. What is this??

2018 and I'm still thinking about Tzuyu in ways that I shouldn't. I try to refrain myself from her but sometimes I find myself accidentally making moves on her. When I'm around her, I can't keep my hands to myself. I don't know what I'm doing. I need to tell Tzuyu.
"Tzuyu ah."
"Yes?"
"I think I know what love is now."
"Oh really..." Tzuyu is usually emotionless but I swear there was a hint of sadness when she said that.
"Yes."
"Do you love someone?" Tzuyu asked me.
"I think so."
"Who?" Tzuyu asked curiously.
"Tzuyu." I said.
"What?" She asked me thinking I was just casually saying her name.
"Tzuyu is love." I said.
"..." She was quiet but she started blushing and hiding a smile.
"Are you confessing right now?" She asked me.
"Yes." I said.
"I love you." She told me as she was surprisingly confident.

Wherever love may take me and Tzuyu, I don't know. For now, we'll just see how things go for us as we both learn what love is.

Author's note: I MADE SO MANY REFERENCES IN THIS. Hopefully you guys catch some. Sorry it's kind of short, it's because of the references haha. Anyways hope you enjoyed and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAHYUN.