DahMo: Capture the Moment

*Requested*
*Some parts based off 9 Seconds- Eternal Time*

Momo woke up and it seemed like a regular day. The only difference is that when Momo got up, she finally realized how messy her room was. She started to clean. She cleaned her room quickly but she had her closet left... It was a disaster because it was so dirty but she always got too lazy to clean it.
"I can do it." She thought as she prepared herself for the mess.

Little did she know, she was going to open wounds that she unaware she had.

As she was cleaning, she found a whole bunch of cameras.
"When did I have these?" She thought as she cleaned.
She also found boxes too so she opened them.

In there, she found pictures of her and Dahyun

"Who is this girl?" Momo thought "Why does she make me sad?"

As she cleaned, she found more and more pictures of Dahyun. The more she found, the sadder she got. She started to sob while looking at the pictures, she still had no idea why. She wanted to know who this girl was.

Momo took the pictures and asked around but no one knew who Dahyun was. Momo dug deeper in her closet and tried to look for more answers but then she realized something... The cameras had unprocessed pictures on them... She went and got them processed.

After they were all printed off the camera, she went home to look at them. When she went home, everything hit her. Every picture made sense to her, she knew who Dahyun was... When she finally realized, she fell to the floor crying.

She had hundreds of pictures printed and remembered each one.

The first one was Momo in front of the JYP building. Momo remembered Dahyun standing behind the camera and saying "Say cheese!". That was the first time they met.

The second one was of Dahyun's back. Momo remembered Dahyun turning around and saying "Excuse me, you've obviously been following me around... Are you interested in me?"

After that, it was obvious that they started dating. They took pictures of each other. They took pictures of their hands holding each other. They took basic couple pictures. They captured most of the moments in their relationship... Even the bad. Their life started to get harder because no one accepted them. They took pictures of the threats they got, of the vandalism that was on their property. As things started to get harder, they both were slowly giving up... Then came the last picture—

Momo was sobbing more and more.
"I'm sorry Dahyun! I'm so sorry!" She screamed at the top of her lungs but there was no point... Dahyun wasn't there to hear her.
"Dahyun! I love you! It was hard for me, it was really hard for me. I'm sorry that I forgot about you. It was hurts to remember."
I want to see you but we're in different places now.

The last picture was a funeral... Dahyun was not in the picture but her hand was. In the picture, it was Dahyun's hand over Momo's casket... Momo was dead.

Momo peacefully went to heaven and it seemed like a normal life to her. She never realized she was dead. The only memories from her life were the pictures Dahyun had left at her grave. Of course, the other angels in heaven didn't know who Dahyun was when Momo asked. When Momo realized the situation... She was hurt knowing Dahyun was hurt.

"I'm resting in peace, so have peace in your heart too." Momo sent a sign from heaven to Dahyun.

Author's note: This was originally a different story but I changed it according to my mood. I was really sad to know about Jonghyun's death. Shinee was definitely one of my favorite groups. May Jonghyun rest in peace.

This one shot is a special one, I'll start making normal ones again.