Sana and Chaeyoung: Not Yours.

Betrayal and heartbreak was the outcome of a relationship that shouldn't have started in the first place.

At the beginning, it was only a friendship that sprouted from similar interests. They were both trainees at JYP but unlike the rest of the trainees, Sana and Chaeyoung didn't have hobbies like singing or dancing but art instead. Sana liked calligraphy while Chaeyoung liked to draw. They often bumped into each other in JYP's only art room. Whenever they were in there together, they greeted each other politely and engaged in conversations. Gradually, like everyone else, they became close friends.

Being two teenage girls, they talked about everything girls would.
"Hey Chaeng, do you like anyone?" Sana asked.
"Unnie! What are you talking about?" Chaeyoung became shy.
"You don't like any of the male trainees or even ones who debuted like Got7?" Sana was teasing.
"No, I don't think I hit puberty yet. I'm not into guys. Seems like I'm aging backwards because I become less and less interested." Chaeyoung said seriously but made Sana burst into laughter.
"Hahaha! Really? Then what are your interests?"
"I like art."
"... Well obviously! Like other than that. Have you liked anyone at all? What type of people are you interested in? It doesn't have to be a crush, it could just be as friends." Sana became curious about Chaeyoung.
"Well, I like girls. I'm not sure what type of like yet but I just find girls nicer and more interesting."
"What type of girls? Can you be a little more specific, please? Half of the population are girls." Sana laughed at how naive Chaeyoung was.
"Oh, Mina. She's seems very nice, genuine, and pretty. She's really quiet but I want to get to know her better."
"Chaeyoung... I think that is a crush." Sana thought for a sec and knew that Chaeyoung was crushing on Mina.
"Ah, is it? That's possible." Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders as if it were nothing.
"I'll introduce you two. I'm close with Mina."
"Really?!" Chaeyoung got excited and it warmed Sana's heart.
"Of course."
"I never asked you, who do you like?" Chaeyoung became curious about Sana too.
"I'll like anyone who will give me the attention I need." Sana said.
"Hmm, so you don't like anyone right now?"
"Nope."
"Do you want me to introduce you to someone?" Chaeyoung had a friend who liked Sana.
"We can't be dating as trainees." Sana didn't know who Chaeyoung was talking about.
"No dating, it's just Dahyun. She likes you a lot."
"Likes me...?" Sana hesitated.
"As a friend. She thinks you're cute." Chaeyoung lied because she knew Dahyun had more than just friend feelings.
"Ah, okay. Let's go on a double date, all of us, as friends." Sana suggested.
"Sounds good!" Chaeyoung said excitingly.

Weeks later, all of them meet. Chaeyoung and Mina hit it off right away. Sana and Dahyun didn't get along from the start but after hanging out a few more times, Sana eventually opened up to Dahyun. Mina and Chaeyoung had a thing but were continuously on and off. Sana and Dahyun on the other hand, were getting closer and closer. It wasn't long before Sana and Dahyun had a thing too.

Of course, Sana and Chaeyoung remained close as they still did art together. They talked about their problems, including with their relationships. Chaeyoung ranted about how Mina was doing push and pull; this made Sana upset... Upset at Mina.
"Do you want me to confront her?" Sana asks.
"No, no, no. Don't do that." Chaeyoung panicked.
"Why not?"
"I like her. I don't want her to leave me." Chaeyoung said shyly.
For some reason, it made Sana flustered. Her heart started to beat harder and hard. Sana never answered so the room became quiet. The two girls stopped talking and focused on their art.

Sana who did caligraphy, started to doodle Chaeyoung's name without paying attention. She just focused on writing Chaeyoung's name beautifully. Chaeyoung who was across the room, looked at Sana and saw how focused she was.
"People look so good when they're focused like that..." Chaeyoung's heart raced for Sana.