Chapter 1 (Smack Cam)

(Dallas's POV)

"Hayes!" I screamed, Hayes walked in the room, "yeah?" he asked confused, "what the heck man?" I asked, "what do you mean" he asked, laughing in confusion. I could tell he didn't even know what I meant, "Hamilton Nash Grier!" I screamed sitting up, "yes, beautiful" Nash walked in with a huge smile on his face.

My Lime iPhone 5c light up with a notification from vine I opened it up. It was a vine that Nash posted, it was for sure the smack cam he had just previously did on me, I was mad "whatcha need sista" Nash said with a smirk, "why did you do that asshole" I groaned.

Nash's POV

"Nash" Dallas screamed. I walked up to her room, the door was open so you could see the neon green walls perfectly. "Yes beautiful" she pulled her phone out and I knew she was watching my vine, "watcha need sista" I said trying to play it off cool, "why did you do that asshole" she scolded.

I could tell that she was mad. She got off her bed and charged at me knocking me over. She was trying to beat me up but all I could do was laugh, she kept hitting on me, eventually she noticed it wasn't effecting me, she twisted my nipple, "ow!" I screeched out in a high pitched voice.