Chapter 27 (love is in the air)

Aaron's POV

We are just chillin in the game room at the hotel and chatting. I pulled Lilly to the side "hey we didn't really get to learn about each other" I said "well my name is Lilly Marie Johnson,I'm 15 years old, born on January 7, 1999, my favorite color is purple, I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters, and my favorite song is 'someone like you' by Adele (sorry I just picked a random song that's I pandora) she said.

"Well my name is Aaron Carpenter, (sorry I don't know his middle name) I'm 15 years old,born January 8, 1999 (idk if this is his real birthday), my favorite color is aqua, I have 1 brother and 2 sisters (I don't know if he has brothers or sisters ether...), and my favorite song is 'we got the world' (got this song from pandora to) by Icona Pop" I finished sweetly. She smiled and blushed softly "I know you like me" I said smiling at her "you do" she said embarrassed.

"Yeah but that's okay I like you too" I said "really" she asked confused.

Jessie's POV

Our second make out session lasted 2 minutes but then we got up and decided to watch a movie. "What movie should we watch" Nash asked "what are our options" I asked "despicable me 2, Madagascar Europe's most wanted, hunger games, hunger games catching fire, and titanic" he said "catching fire" I shouted

He giggled to himself and put the disc in.He took his shirt off and he walked over to the bed and cuddled with me. I laid my head on his abs and watched 1/4 of the movie and passed out I was tired and the other boys are coming tomorrow.

Hayes' POV

"Hey guys it's 8:45 we should head back up stairs" I said "yeah, Lilly do you think you could stay" Dallas asked "um let me text me momma" she said and pulled her phone typed something and waited a sec "yeah I'm allowed" she said as we walked to the elevator.

All my worries were gonna like there wasn't a struggle in the world. I love my sister and I wouldn't change her for the world, today was a success we spent 4 hours playing arcade games and eating hot wings together while Aaron and Lilly flirted.