Chapter 25 (Zayuuum Bae)

Aaron's POV

We all hurried out the house to the airport getting our tickets to the quickest flight to Orlando. I'm a little worried but then I find my anchor DALLAS... god is she such a nice little sister, she's wearing her white Aaron Carpenter hoodie I gave her,some gray sweat pants (she put on before we left), and her gray vans with a gray beanie.

Our seating on the plane was Dallas sat by the window, then in the middle sat Nash, and at the isle sat Jessie. Behind them It was me by the window, and Hayes next to the isle. Leaving the middle seat empty... but then this girl who had blonde hair, and greens eyes approached us "uh do you mind if I sit here" she said pointing to in between Hayes and I...... I looked at Hayes and he looked at me and nodded I turned and faced the girl "uh sure why not" I said "thanks" she said"

"So what's your name" I asked "oh me...my name is Lilly" Lilly said "Lilly, that's a pretty name... I'm Aaron" I said and flipped my hair (the flip always gets the Ladies).

Lilly's POV

OMG!! I just asked the Aaron Carpenter to sit by him I'm trying my hardest to not fangirl out on him.

I sit down and me and Aaron have a conversation surprisingly he's really nice "so why are you going to Orlando" he asks me "uh, actually going to magcon to meet you" I said not trying to make things awkward... crap why did I say that, now he won't talk to me.

"Really" he asked "yeah, and plus I am going for family vacation " I said "oh so do you want my number so we can maybe text and hangout at magcon" he asks "uhh, sure" I say handing him my phone and he hands me his phone.

I put my number in and put my name as Lilly😘👌❤️ and give him his phone. I look at mine he put his name as Aaron👍👌😏 I smile at him. To bad he probably won't text me.

***at Orlando***

Hayes' POV

I could tell Aaron has a crush on that Lilly girl he did his famous hair flip. We got to our hotel and arrangements worked their self out all five of us shared a three bed hotel room. Nash slept on one bed with Jessie, I slept on the comfy couch, Aaron slept on the bed closest to the door, and Dallas slept in the bed in between Nash, Jessie, and Aaron.

Hopefully nothing goes wrong in Orlando.