Chapter 42 (Whats wrong?)

Nash's POV

I walked in the living room and sat down "alright Nash we're gonna go home" Cam said "Bye Dallas and Nash we gotta catch our flights" Lilly and Aaron said waving, and walking out the door. Aaron, Mahogany, Lilly, and Brent left the house. "So looks like its just me, you, Dallas, Sky and the dogs" I said "Yep" they both say popping the p. "did you guys do that on purpose or is it just another one of those twin things." I ask laughing "no" they say again in sync "Oh my. Y'all need Jesus!" sky says coming through the front door. "HEY SKY!!!" we all say jumping up and running to her "where is mom and dad?" I ask in suspicion "Outside still unpacking duh!" she says with sass "Gosh the sass is real"Dallas says making me smile. "Let's go upstairs" I say smiling "okay" they all reply. We go upstairs and make vines, youtubes and then we watch movies. We are upstairs for awhile and I hear my mom say "Hey Nash, your father and I are going to visit some friends who live a couple hours away so we won't be back until tomorrow. Okay?". "Okay " I reply back. About 3 hours later we all go downstairs and I notice that Scarlette was acting strange "Dallas I think something in wrong with Scarlette" I said "why do you say that" Dallas asked "because she won't eat or drink anything all day, plus she's acting strange" I said "we should take the, to the vet" Hayes said.

I picked up Scarlette, Dallas picked up Shawdow, and Hayes picked up Star. We put the dogs in the car, I got sky in her car seat. I slid into the driver seat an buckled up, Dallas beat Hayes to to the passenger. We drove to the vet "hi um Star, Shadow, and Scarlette Grier" I said "oh yes the veterinarian is waiting for you head on back" the lady at the front desk said. We walked back to a room "hello we are gonna do some testing on the dog an we will get your results" the veterinarian said. We nodded our heads, they took Scarlette away to do testings. I tweets 'Scarlette isn't acting so well, keep her an the other dogs your prayers #prayin4Scarlette' instantly it got 110k retweets, and comments. My notifications were blowing up with a bunch of mentions, I feel bad for Scarlette and Dallas.

***25 minutes later***

The veterinarian walked in without Scarlette 'oh no this outta be bad' I thought "it looks like your dog....."

AN: oh snap can I getta CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!! What do you think is wrong with Scarlette, comment what you think. Can you believe it only 8 more chapters left to this book! So here are two choices.

1. End with good terms in chapter 50

OR!!

2. Write a sequel

Put the number you chose in the comments! As always I love ya peeps. Stay fab an keep swimming my fish🐠🐠 (😱 my fish are back!!!)