Chapter 8 (Sessions)

Jessica's POV

"Hey babe I'm gonna go downstairs the other boys should be coming soon, love ya" I said, "ok" he said, I walked down to the living room and sure enough they were all their "where is Nashty?" Jack J. asked, "he's up stairs with Dallas, but I know what you're thinking, and none, and I mean NONE! of you want to be up there" I said, "why not?" asked Taylor, "well let's just say she got into a fight with Jordyn, Hayes's girlfriend, and she's really, really mad!" I said, "what all happened?" Shawn asked, "here I got it all on video" Cameron said, smiling from ear to ear, proud of himself.

Hayes's POV

I stopped to take a breather, "wanna take this to my room?" I asked Jordyn, "do you wanna take it further or just continue to make out?" Jordyn asked, "let's just stick with making out I don't want to be a daddy" I said sarcastically. We touched our selves up to make it look like we didn't do anything but Jordyn couldn't hide anything from the fight.

We walked out of the bathroom down the hall and into the living room an I heard, "OHHH DAMN SHE GOT FUCKED UP BRO!" all the boys were surrounding Cameron and Taylor so me and Jordyn ran up stairs to my room and then I heard, "I hate him so much how could he chose her over me like that" followed by sobs it was obvious that it was Dallas.

Her door was wide open Nash, and Sasha were calming her down in her bathroom and then I turned in to my room. Jordyn shut and locked the door and she pulled me to the bed and we continued our make out session. Man what was I doing? I was letting this girl ruin my relationship with twin sister.

Nash's POV

I watched Hayes and Jordyn pass the door and go to his room, I stood up "Nash where are you going don't leave me?" Dallas said, crying, I felt so bad I picked her up bridal style, "where are we going Nash?" she asked, "well Sasha is gonna lay in bed with you and I'm gonna go have a pep talk with Hayes" I said setting her down.