Chapter 9 (pep talk pt.1)

Nash's POV

I walked up to Hayes's door, and pounded on it. "Who is it?" Jordyn asked, like nothing was going on. "It's Nash, I wanna talk to my brother now!" I said, "sorry, he has way better things to do than talk to you" she replied, "you know you're really annoying with your mouth. Oh wait that's why my sister just whooped your ass!" I exclaimed.

I don't know what just got into me the fact that I hate the girls guts or that she was really annoying. The door opened and closed, "what do you need bro?" Hayes said smiling from ear to ear, "back yard now!" I demanded.

Dallas POV

I just want to cry and cry, my own twin brother, doesn't take my side he takes his girlfriends side. I thought he loved me this draws the line, I do not what so ever, want to talk to him. I mean, I would probably make an exception.

"Sasha?" I asked, "hmm" she hummed, "will you go get Jessie and see if she will stay here with me and you tonight then got to Sky's room and see if she wants to cuddle and watch a movie, any movie she wants?" I asked, "yeah" she smiled at me and walked out the door.

Sasha's POV

Oh my god! This boy is so messed up he chose his girlfriend over his sister. Wow! Just, mind blown. I walked down stairs, "hey how is our baby?" Jessie asked, "funny you mentioned her, uh Dallas wants you to come up stairs, and stay the night with her" I said. "Yeah sure, I miss seeing her already is she still mad?" Jessie asked "uh no she is just really sad now" I sighed.

Jessie got up and followed me up stairs, "go ahead in I'm gonna get Skylynn" I said walking to Skylynn's room. I opened the door to Sky's room, "Sky do u want to cuddle with sissy Dallas?" I asked, walking in the room and saw her playing horses with Jordyn, "oh sorry to intrude your play date" I said with sarcasm, about to walk out of the room, when Sky said "yeah I wanna watch Dora with her cuz Jordyn is mean and no fun." I looked shocked.

Sky walked ahead, as I was walking out the door Jordyn said, "you know you have a nerve to be talking?"

"So did you see what happened downstairs? Of course you did, because it was you getting your ass beat. I'm not just gonna sit around and wait for back up like you, I'm gonna be another Dallas, and go ahead and get me worked up, I will gladly be the second person to beat your ass today" I said, burned that bitch. I walked back to Dallas's room.