Chapter 15 (Scarlette Shadow and Star)

Dallas's POV

I walked down stairs and sat on the couch, "hey babe" Nash said looking at Jessie, "oh hey baby, did you tell Dallas yet?" she asked, pointing at me. "You do know I'm sitting her? Right? tell me what?!" I asked curious, "you, me, Hayes, jess, and the rest of the boys are going to Orlando for magcon!" Nash exclaimes, "FOR REAL DUDE?!" I asked excitedly, "yeah why are you so excited about it, oh wait never mind I forgot it's your first time going huh?" he asked, "yeah!" I said still excited.

Hayes walked in the house with three puppies a St. Bernard, a Husky, and a Chow. "Who's dogs are those?" I asked, "uhm, yours" Hayes said looking directly at me, "well two amazing surprises today wow," I said in awe. I had always wanted puppies.

"Whose are they?" Sasha asked,  walking in the house along with Cam, Matt, Shawn, Jack and Jack, Taylor, Carter, Aaron, and mahogany.

"MAHGONAY?!" I screamed, "hey babe" she said, I ran up to her and just hugged her, tears just pouring out my eyes. "GROUP HUG!" the boys shouted. We parted out of the group hug, "their mine Sash, Hayes got them for me" I said looking at Sasha.

I looked down at Mahogany and Cam's hand I looked back to Mahogany. She looked at me and I winked and wiggled my eyebrows we both started laughing. Cam looked at her, then down to their hands, up to me, and up to her again and they kissed. No one saw but me I was as shocked as her.

"So what's their names Dallas?" Sasha asked, "hmm the St.Bernard is Star, the husky is Scarlette, and the chow is Shadow" I said pretty impressed with picking some pretty cool names real quick. I took out my phone went to the camera and set the dogs on the couch sat with them and said "Selfie" the dogs looked at the camera and I quickly snapped the picture. "I'm gonna take their stuff up stairs and leave their food and food bowls down here" Hayes said, he ran up the stairs I posted the pictures of me and the dogs on instagram and captioned:

My new babies love them already, also, I'M GOING TO MAGCON! Cant wait to meet you guys #puppy #love #magcon #meetyousoon #loves @hayes_instagram and @NashGrier

it instantly got so many likes and comments.

Nash's POV

It felt so good to see Dallas so happy, and I saw Mahogany and Cam kiss! Ohhh! They're a thing. I looked at Jessie smiled and kissed her, "you know that's the first time you did that to me Nash?" Jessie said looking at me, "I know but I just couldn't hold it in anymore, I really love you Jessie" I said looking at her. Everyone around me was happy it felt so good. There was a knock on the door.......