Chapter 39 (he what)

Nash's POV

I walked into the kitchen "where is Nash" Dallas asked in such a weak voice "he is right here" I said I walked up to her and wrapped her in a hug "gage wasn't really dating you because he loved you" I whisper "and I know this isn't the time to tell you" I added "what do you mean, then why was he dating me" she asked "uh Brianna and Jordan were paying him to find out stuff, but thankfully you didn't say anything, right" I asked "no I didn't tell him anything" she said oh thank you.

"Why would he do that doesn't he know girls have feelings" cam asked "yeah but he doesn't care I guess" Dallas said "you took that better than I thought you would" I happily said "well I kinda thought something was up when he kept asking me question and tried getting me in bed with him" she said "why didn't you tell me about the bed part" Matt asked "well he just tried today, MAKE ME TOSTER STRUDELS" she said pointing Matt "ok" he said putting his hands up in surrender. I walked to the living room "how is she" Jessie, Hayes, and Sasha asked "uh she is actually taking the news well, uh also you guys do know none of them just moved in they've been in North Carolina for years its just that Brianna, Danis, and Gage were home schooled together" I said "really" Hayes asked "yeah I ran into Gage's parents yesterday and I asked them how moving in to a new state was and his mom said they never ever moved they just took him out of school" I said.

"Wow" Sasha said shocked "they did all that just to put Dallas through hell" Jessie asked "yeah I guess" I said "okay enough depression let's go to the beach today we can't let drama bring us down" Sasha said I nodded in agreement and walked to the kitchen. "Hey guys get ready soon we're going to the beach" I said running up the stairs.

***at the beach***

Dallas' POV

"Hey guys it's Dallas here uh today wasn't all that good of a day but I decided to do a vlog since I'm at the beautiful beach with my wonderful best friend Sasha Dallas also Cameron Dallas, Hayes Grier, Nash Grier, and Jessica Corton. But anyways we are gonna go swimming and yeah" I said in to my camera "hi people it's me Sasha" Sasha said smiling into the camera "you are a weirdo" I said giggling. We laid our towels down an sat down. I paused the video "I'm going to the smoothie shack anybody want anything" I shouted to the boys in the water "Nahh" Nash shouted back the other boys just nodded their head no "I do" Sasha said "i knew you did, now come on let's go" I said standing up and walking to the shack.

"Hi I'm Dana and welcome to the Smoothie Shack how may I help you" Dana said with enthusiasm "uh we need 2 cotton candy smoothies and 1 peppermint blizzard, what do you want" I said fooling around with Sasha "lier, we want 2 cotton candy smoothies and 2 peppermint blizzards" Sasha said with a serious face "are you Dallas Grier and Sasha Dallas" Dana asked "yeah" I said nodding my head.

"OMG you both are my idols can I get a autograph" she asked "aww yeah sure can I see your phone" I asked "uh yeah here" Dana said handing me her phone. I put my number I and put my contact name as 'your idol' and handed her phone back. "Thanks love here is the money and stay cool" Sasha said as we walked away.

When we got back to our towels Brent, Aaron, Lilly, and Mahogany were there. "Hey babe" I said smiling and joking with Brent, "well ain't you taking everything good" Brent said "hey YOLO" I screamed laughing. "What about me Bae" Lilly asked with a giggle "oh I love all muh family" I said laughing and began to eat my ice cream.

A/N

First person to comment how Lilly and Dallas met will get a shout out. Also I want everyone to get to know me so leave a question in the comments and I will answer most of them as a little chapter about me, but if your question doesn't get answered in 'my chapter about me' then I will do a random question at the end of every chapter!

ILY guys and gals!

Stay fab and keep swimming my little fish 🐠🐠

SHOUT OUT TO:

brookegrier- for talking with me! ILY stay fab Brooke and stay strong 😘😄