Chapter 10 (pep talk pt.2)

Nash's POV

"Dude. You need to do something with your girlfriend, she is doing nothing but creating drama. I want her out to night, if you wanna stay with her then I'll give you money to go get a hotel room, but what ever your doing wether it's breaking up with her, or the hotel situation do something now because I'm about to let Sasha and Dallas go Hong Kong/Hulk mode on her" I said, and walked away back into the house. I didn't even want to hear him any more.

"Yo! Nash wanna make a video or something bro?" Taylor asked, "Nah not right now, you guys know where the two guest rooms are you guys plan who sleeps where, and uh someone can sleep in my room too if you need" I sighed, getting ready to walk up stairs when Carter asked "if we use your room then where are you going to sleep?"

"I'm gonna sleep in Dallas's room and make a bed on the floor when Hayes comes in tell him money's on the counter if he's leaving I'm tired night boys" I finished walking up the steps.

I went to my room and got 2 pillows, a sheet, and a heavy blanket and walked to Dallas' room while walking down the hall I ran into the one and only, Jordyn, "what's the pillows for, you gonna sleep with me finally?" she asked surprised and excited "ew! no I'm going to my sisters room" I said, as I was walking past her, she mumbled "attention whore much?" I stop dead in my tracks, and turned around facing her "you know what? she isn't an attention whore. People just care about her" I walked in to Dallas's room made a bed on the floor an started watching Dora with the girls and fell asleep.