Chapter 31 (meet and greet)

Nash's POV

Last night Jessie and I went on our date, Gage and Dallas said they were offical, and Hayes and Sasha are together. Finally he picked a girl everyone likes and at least we know Dallas won't flip on Hayes.

"Guys we have an hour to get ready for the meet and greet" Dallas and Sasha shouted. I sat up and kissed Jessie on the cheek "hey babe get up" I said softly to her "okay baby love you" she said.

Sasha's POV

"Hey sash wanna make a collaboration channel on YouTube" Dallas asked "un yeah why not" I said "let's tweet about it after we make a video" she said smiling i nodded and got up (I slept on the same bed with Dallas).

I walked to my dresser today is rainy and I want to dress comfy. I pulled out a hot pink off the shoulder top that said 'twins', I grabbed a white undershirt, some light blue skinny jeans, a pair of pink socks, and new underwear and a bra.

I walked to the shower and got in. I got in maybe 10 minutes later and got dressed and walked out of the bathroom "I used your bathroom everyone went for a Starbucks run and we're getting smoothies" she said.

Dallas was wearing her neon yellow off the shoulder top that said 'twins', a white undershirt, light blue skinny jeans, and neon yellow socks. We decided to dress alike today like twins, god I love her she's my best friend/sister and I wouldn't trade her for anything. "Hey if he hurts you let me know sash" Dallas said "yeah,how much time do we have left" I asked her "uh 50 minutes why" she asked "do you wanna make a video now" I asked "uh yeah I'll be just a sec" she said walking away. Dallas walked in to her room and set up the camera "hi guys it's me Dallas Grier and this here is Sasha Dallas and this is our collab YouTube channel and we're gonna be doing funny videos and stuff" Dallas said looking at me like *take it from here* "so yeah we wanted to post a video explains what future videos are gonna be like uh we could probably post videos from Magcon actually and we both will have control of this account so yeah" I said "we love you and peace out" we said in unison.

Right before everyone walked in we ended the video and Dallas started to edited the video because that's comes naturally to her. "One cotton candy swirl for you" Gage said handing the smoothie to her "and one strawberry banana swirl for you" Hayes said giving me my smoothie.

Dallas' POV

By the time I had the video edited and uploaded and we sent our tweet out about it, it was no time to leave for the meet and greet. We walked down to the back stage area and all went on to stage one by one "hey guys we want to introduce two new people that are now apart of the Magcon family, Dallas Grier and my little sister Sasha Dallas" cam said handing us two microphones "hi" we say in unison who would think me Dallas Grier the girl who beat up her brothers ex girlfriend would be shy?

After being on stage for awhile with the boys me and Sasha walked to our tables which were right next to each other so Nash was on my left and Sasha was on my right and to the right of Sasha was Cammy wammy.

We meet our fans and by the end of the day we were exhausted now we understood the boys. Sash and I were the first ones in the room. We made arrangements to rooms so now it was

Nash, Jessie, Sasha, Hayes, and I in our room

Cam, Matt, and Aaron on the right of us

Taylor, jack and jack, and Brent to the left of us

The rest of the boys I didn't honestly know where they slept it was to hard to keep track of them. I don't know if Brianna and Jordan believed the thing about Delaware but I'm hoping they did and that they actually went to New York because if they were then they would be half way across the state.

Hayes POV

I'm happy now. I have the best girlfriend anyone could ask for and my sister is dating my best friend and if he hurts her I will hurt him that's my sister and I just can't afford another cold shoulder treatment.

I lay on my bed now thinking of things about me and Sasha , and gage and Dallas. We are here for a other week and I'm sorta happy to be going home soon.

-a/n

~hope you enjoy this I was writing this watching this show and they were talking about the lion fish and how this scuba diver reached for one and it's spines shot right into the divers finger tips so, I was like uhhhh now how am I not gonna think about that while writing and sure enough I did. Lol

Ily guys and gals keep swimming my fish 🐟🐠.