Chapter 2 (the boys and memories)

Dallas's POV

After the smack cam thing I went downstairs and my mom and step dad where at work so it was just Sky, Nash, Hayes, and I, yay lovely I'm left home with my dweebs of brothers and my adorable little sister.

"So, Camron, and Carter are coming over an later I'm having a sleep over with Shawn, Taylor, Matt, Jack G., and Jack J." Nash said, "you still have sleep overs" I asked, laughing my ass off, "shut up" he said, "is Mahogany coming at least" I asked, "Yeah, but Carter will be here in a little and, the rest of the boys will be here when ever they get if there flights" Nash said.

I walked up to Skylynn's room to check on her, she was playing with her horses, I sat on her swing, "Sky do you want to go get some icecream and then go to the beach?" I asked swinging a little, "yeah, can I get horse ice-cream?" Sky asked excitedly, I nodded. I picked her out a outfit to wear. I grabbed her a rainbow tank top, and some light blue denim shorts; I put her hair in pigtails.

I walked out of Sky's room and walked down the hall to my room. I heard noises coming from Hayes' room so I opened the door and his ex-girlfriend Jordyn (they dated for like 2 days) "why is Jordyn here?" I asked rudely, "we got back together" she said raising their intertwined hands, "Hayes how could you do that?" I said walking out his room tears just poring out of my eyes, I ran to my room.

~flash back~

I walked in Hayes room to see if he had my phone. Jordyn was on top of him making out with him, I was honestly disgusted apparently they didn't know I was there an she pulled off her top. "Um Jordyn, I don't like this" Hayes said. I was still standing there, like I was invisible it was pretty dark in his room. "You'll like it, when we get started" she said and flipped her hair, she ended up looking my way. She got up in her bra and mini skirt, walked over to me and punched me in the face I cried, and she pulled my hair, "ow!" I cried out in pain.

Hayes walked over to us, I looked him the eyes as tears poured from my eyes. "Hayes help" I begged, he looked at her then to me, a tear slowly fell out of my eye, "Hayes" I cried out. I pulled her hair back but harder she was about ready to scream. He ripped my hands of her, "thank you babe I love you" Jordyn said, "I FUCKING HATE YOU HAYES!" I screamed right in his face and ran across the hall and jumped on my bed. The rest of the night I stayed in my room and cried and cried. How could he?

~end of flash back~

A/N

So it's sorta a cliff hanger hope you enjoy the intense flash back what will happen between Dallas and Jordyn?

~ily~

-kayleen-