Chapter 23 (bad memories)

Jessie's POV

As everyone got ready to leave so they could go home before magcon (which we leave for in 2 days) I walked outside and talked to Dallas (I'm not putting their whole conversation in because lazy but I still love you❤️😏😍😘)

"What did you mean by you were in a abusive relationship" I asked her "well.....9 months ago I was dating this boy his name was Trevor and we were going good and I know this sounds weird but he was doing drugs and one night he tried making me have sex with him but I wouldn't so he stood up slapped me across the face and stuff but I just shook it off he was my first love and I thought he would change but he didn't" she said

(Side note : this is not Trevor Moran she is talking about!!! At the time of writing this story I didn't really know who that was, it was just a random name I chose. I thought I'd clear that up considering all of the comments I've gotten since starting this book.. Continue in reading my lovely humans!)

"What happened after that" I asked "some of the nights he couldn't get drugs from his seller he would invite me over and for the first. Hour he would be a sweet heart but then he would take every thing out on me like he would punch, kick me, cut me, and slap me, but I just wanted things to work out but" she paused and started to tear up "but what" I asked "but" she said tears pouring down from her eyes.

"Dallas you don't have to finish talking about this" I said sweetly hugging her, "no I have to tell someone" she said "okay you may continue if you would like" I said "but one night him and his friends got together and they all tried doing stuff with me but I would hit his friends and Trevor didn't approve of it so he took me outside... and he broke my arm and leg and smashed my head off the door" she said tears pouring down her face like it was raining "hey its alright sweetie" I said pulling her into a hug.

Dallas' POV

I don't know why but it felt good letting that out and to tell Jessie "hey Jessie" I said "yeah" she asked "I'm gonna go chill in my room" I said getting out of the pool "okay do you want me to hang with you sissy or NAH" she said and I laughed "you always know when to make someone laugh" I said giggling "yes I do" she said looking mighty proud.

"So do you want me to" she asked "better idea we can go do girl things" I suggested "yeah" she said excited.