Chapter 5 (trash talk)

Hayes POV

Oh my god, what did my sister just say to me? Part of me wanted to cry but the other half just wanted to be with Jordyn, I laid on my bed. "So what do you want to do boogie?" Jordyn asked, "I don't know" I sighed my blue iPhone 5c light up with a notification from Instagram.

I looked at the picture it was Dallas with Sasha and Skylynn it was captioned "at the beach with my besties #besties #dabeachdoe" it had 156 comments already. I looked away from my phone and Jordyn was sitting on my bed, "you look really cute Jordy" I said.

Nash POV

I wonder why Dallas looked like she wanted to cry, my train of though was intruded by Matt, "NASH! hello, earth to nash?" he asked, "yeah" I said, "your girl is calling you" he said I picked up my phone.

(Phone Convo)

Nash=N Jessica=J

J- "hey babe whatcha doing"

N- "chillin with the boys what about you"

J- "nothing I'm bored what are you an the boys doing"

N- "nothing just chilling"

J- "oh can I come over my parents are spending time together so their going to the Bahamas for 2 months and Carley is going on vacation with her friend"

N- "ugh yeah Dallas, Sky, and Sasha are at the beach if you wanna surprise her their she's having a tough day because her and Hayes got in a fight"

J- "nah I'll come chill with you and hang out with her later bye babe love you see you when I get their"

N- "alright bye baby see you when you get here, love you too"

(End of phone convo)

"Why did Dallas and Hayes get into a fight" Shawn asked "because of Hayes's stupid girlfriend" I replied, shaking my head.

A/N

Oh snap guys! Next chapter I'm might do a jessica's pov so who knows what's gonna happen. Whoa 23 reads so far keep going peeps.

I love y'all

Kayleen