Chapter 40 (bff tag)

Hayes's POV

After the beach we went home an hung around the house Nash and the other boys filmed vines and did YouTube videos for their channels but I didn't take part I decided to hang with the girls."I'm bored can we play truth or dare" Dallas asked "yeah that would be fun" Sasha piped in, I nodded in agreement.

"Dallas truth or dare" Lilly asked Dallas "is it true that Cameron Ocaiso is your celebrity crush" Lilly continued "YES!" Dallas said smiling wildly. "Hey where are the dogs" I asked "hold up, SHADOW, SCARLETTE, STAR" dallas shouted then whistled as the dogs came running down the stairs and running straight to her "see I don't need any boyfriends I got my babies right here" Dallas said "excuse me but I thought you were my girlfriend" Brent said coming up the stairs. I didn't know wether or not to take it serious "no I am your sister" Dallas giggled "you better be my sister" he said laughing. We continued to play truth or dare for another 30 minutes.

Dallas' POV

"NO!!!!!!!" I screamed "what" Lilly asked running into the living room (spoiler alert-if you watch teen wolf) "Allison died" I said "what" Aaron asked running in "no she couldn't have" he added "well she did" I said frowning. I turned off the tv and got up. I walked to where everyone was in the kitchen "why do you always hang out I'm here" I asked "idk thier's a food source right there" Matt said pointing to the fridge "you guys are pigs...but anyway I'm stealing sash" I said walking to Sasha "your coming with me" I said covering her eyes up like I was kidnapping her "don't any of you guys see this" Sasha asked jokingly "yep" Nash said smiling.

We walked out of the kitchen an to my room "we need to do another video for our collab chanel" I stated "ok so what do you wanna do" sash questioned "idk wanna do the bff tag" I asked "yeah" she said smiling "okay um wanna go raid the fridge while I get set up" I asked her "yeah" she replied "wanna do this outside" I asked "yeah that would be a great idea" she said nodding her head. Sash walked down the stairs and I walked to a corner of my room which was dedicated to my camera, lights, etc.

I texted my friend riley (we are not close).

Me- hey wanna come and hang?

Rice- yeah

Me- okay sasha is here along with Jessie and my other friend Lilly

Rice- k I'll be over in a sec but I'm bringin my boyfriend

Me- kk what eva floats yo boat, and wear a swim suit

I sat on my bed for a second and checked twitter and I tweeted 'hangin with muh besties, gonna record a video for sasha and I's chanel👍👌👏' I got off twitter and checked instagram there was completely nothing new so I added a few fans and I snapped a picture and tagged "gonna record a video with @grierfear (idk if that's a real insta soo yeah) so look forward to it' I posted the picture grabbed all my stuff and walked down stairs and out the back door.

There I find Gage standing next to Riley "uh hi" I said waving awkwardly....I haven't seen this kid in a while "Hey D what's cookin good lookin" Riley piped up "umm nothing please don't say that only Sasha can say that" I said standing firm "sash come here" I said. Sasha walked over to me "uhh we should do this in bikinis so we can jump in the pool after" I whispered "yeah" she said back.

We raced up the stairs and to my room. We got our bikinis on and wrapped a towel around ourselves. We walked back to where the camera was and stood in front of it "Hey guys it's us again" I said "Hey guys it's Sasha and Dallas here bringing you a brand new video on our collab chanel" Sasha added giggling "ok so we are going to be doing the best friend tag and the winner will get to tweet off the losers account but" I said "we are not aloud to cuss or do anything Nashty(see what I did there 😝)" Sasha added "ok so let's get started" I said.

Sasha's POV

I decided or let Dallas go first so I sat down in the chair with my towel all around me "alright babe what is my birthday month and date" dallas asked "June 8th" I said smiling "correct, okay who is my all time crush slash celeb crush" she asked "Cameron Ocaiso" I rushed out "yeah, so what relationship do I hate the most because of one certain person " she asked, I took a few seconds "uh Jeleana" I asked/said "yeah, what relationship do I ship the most" she asked "kiandrea" I blurted out "yeah".

Dallas continues for another 5 minutes and then I started "when is my birthday, date and month" I asked "june 8" she said "yeah, okay so who is my crush slash celeb crush" I asked "duh my brother Hayes Grier" she said smirking "yeah, what relationship do I not ship because of one person" I asked "uh Jeleana" she answered "correct what relationship do I ship hardcore" I asked "duh kiandrea" she Said. I continued for another 5 minutes and we stopped "alright guys so the total is Dallas 12 Me 14 so I'ma gonna tweet" I said as Dallas handed me her phone and I tweeted "ok so I tweeted 'as single as a prinlge and ready to mingle love Sasha... This is true!" I said as I read my tweet "alrighty guys that's all the time we have for today so love you all and peace" Dallas said ending the video. "JUMP IN!!" Nash shouted running out of the house.