Chapter 18 (youtube)

Nash's POV

I was surprised that Dallas didn't attack me. "Wow did you guys see that" I asked, "see what" they all asked, "Dallas, she didn't kill me for giving Aaron her number" I said, "I don't know, she's been changing lately, maybe she's becoming a softie" Jack G., said, "Dallas a softie haha, I think she would die before she becomes a softie" Hayes said.

Sasha's POV

Me and Matt walked out back to chat, "you know I really like you" Matt said, I blushed "yes do you know I'm crazy about you" I asked him, "yeah, get over here" he said.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. Our eyes met followed by our lips' then we continued to kiss when our lips became in sync and we started making out. We stopped to take a breath. "you better not hurt me" I said, "what do you mean" he asked, "well like cheat on me or something because cammy and nashy will murder you" I said in a fake voice, "I know babe" he said.

Dallas' POV

"Hey guys it's me Dallas Grier, I know it's been awhile since I posted a video but things have happened this week and let's just say some people have matured and seen true colors of people. So I tweeted yesterday to tweet me #askdallas and it trended like heck so let's get started" I said, "@ash_wee223 asks will you and Hayes ever do a twin tag", "um actually that's a good question I'll talk to him about it next question", "@222_Lovescammy asks where do you live", "well I'm not gonna answer that so SKIP! next question", "@joe_buss333 asks will you give me your number", "uh no I love my fans but I don't want to have my phone blown up 24/7 next question", "@Delani _3382 asks will you be at magcon" "yeah, actually Nash invited me last night so yeah and she actually direct messaged me about where to meet her so Delani if your watching this then I will surly meet up with you"

******1 hour later******

I finished the video, edited it up and got ready for bed. Boy oh boy I wouldn't change anything for the world, the good and bad.