Authors note #12

Hey so I deleted the last authors note I deleted due to a different explanation.... But anyways sorry I haven't been updating its partially because I was sick the last two days and also because I'm having writers block.

Um I've been talking to someone the past two days also and just being able to talk to someone who writes one of my favorite books is really inspiring. So just talking to her gave me an idea, her and I we've got to know each other pretty well so I thought my readers don't know me all that well so I'm going to be doing a separate chapter apart of this book and I'll call it "Getting to know the Author". So any questions that you have that maybe I didn't answer already comment them and I will defiantly check them out and I won't upload the chapter thing about me until I have at least 20 question. If I don't answer your questions in the chapter about me then I will be doing random questions at the end of each chapter.

That brings me to the second idea I got and that is.... I will be doing shout outs at the end of the chapters.

Also guys if you want quicker updates and also to help me out, ether comment suggestions or message me them on here or kik me at 'lil_fisha_8'. Also check out the very first part of the story I made the description of Dallas a little bigger.

ILY guys and gals. Stay fab and keep swimming my fish🐠🐠

So shout to:

brookegrier

For talking with me and also being my friend even tho you live half way across the world from me.