Chapter 48 (Ewww!)

Dallas' POV

After Dana, Sasha, and I were finished at the mall, we dropped Dana off at her house and got to my house. I stopped in the kitchen grabbing an apple, and walking to my room. I dropped my bags off right next to my bed and walked to the bathroom (biggest mistake of my life)

"AH!!!" I screamed high pitched, I was stuck frozen, I hurriedly covered my eyes, "Nash what are you doing in my bathroom" I asked continuing to cover my eyes, "going pee" he stated, "use the other bathroom I didn't want to see you free your willy" I said grossed out.

I walked out of the bathroom. As soon as I reached my bed Jessie was in the doorway "what happened" she asked, "I just saw my brothers buddy" I said disgusted, that was a site I was never going to get out of my head.

"Oh my god, are you ok?" she asked, "no. I feel sick" I said looking at my apple with disgust, I'm not hungry any more.

Nash walked out of the bathroom and out of my room, good that kid sometimes, he kills me.

Nash's POV

I didn't intently mean for Dallas to walk in on me, she just did, so technically it's her fault. I walked out of her room (LIKE A BOSS!) and down into the living room. "Dude what happened" Shawn asked, I shrugged my shoulders walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a coca-cola, I walked back to the living room and sat on the couch, "HAMILTON NASH GRIER!!" Jessie screamed, "shit. Dude your in trouble" Taylor said as Jessie stood in front of me, "yes" I asked, "why the hell were you pissing in your sisters bathroom? With the door open!!?" she asked, "I had to go pee, and her bathroom was the closest" I said, "well next time take your lazy ass to Hayes' room, cause then at least he won't be scared seeing your, you know what" she said pointing to me, and walked away.

"Dude. Dallas walked in on you peeing and seen your willy?" Cam asked, "yeah, but she shouldn't have walked in I mean like hello the light was on" I said, "Nash she left the light on last night. She forgot to turn it off when she left to the mall, I don't think she would notice that there was someone in there" Matt said.

A/N:

I know don't judge, cause I know its a short update, but anyway I decided just to finish the book, and finish my other book, 'infinity'.

Okay chose one of these names:

Chad, Evan, or a suggested name of your choice

You'll find out next chapter if you choose one of those names.