Chapter 22 (wrong move)

Hayes' POV

I walked upstairs and found Brianna on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and Dallas had headphones in and was listening to music while making a smoothie (her favorite thing), I tapped on her shoulder.

"Hey look at these" I said handing her my phone. She read all the texts and she asked "aww so you do care about me?" "Yeah why wouldn't I your my twin sister" I said "well I'm gonna go watch tv" she said. oh no!!! wait she must know Brianna's here or how else would she have gotten in.

Dallas' POV

I walked into the living room "so your not dating my brother now" I asked "Noo how do you know" she said rudely "are you honestly sure you want to give me an attitude right now" I said sternly.

"sweet heart I will take you any day" she said "uh has Hayes showed you the video where I whooped Jordan's ass" I asked agitated "yeah and you think I'm scared of you" she said "you better be" everyone from downstairs said.

"Trust me, you don't know me I was in a abusive relationship and I fought back and that's what makes me the independent teen age girl I am" I said with a smirk "your point is, I've been beatin before but only slapped In the face" she said "yeah WELL I HAD WORSE DONE TO ME!!!!!" I screamed in her face.

"Listen I honestly don't give a damn I came here to say one thing and one thing only..." Brianna said "no you don't deserve to say anything you are a strait whore you probably weren't as hurt as I was but that's not the point you don't break up with someone then go to their house to hit on one of their friends that's not right" I said sternly as I cut her off.

I walked over to Alex and dragged him over to Brianna "Alex meet your new girlfriend, because I know you like her and she likes you now go suck faces in the park, somewhere else besides here before i fucking kill her" I said an ran upstairs to my room.

I put on my neon orange an purple bikini and grabbed a towel. I walked downstairs and out the backdoor and jumped in the pool, it's only afternoon not that hot and I'm in the pool already.