Chapter 7 (Fight)

Jessica's POV

All of a sudden Jordyn ripped Dallas off me. "Bring it then Grier!" Jordyn spat, "stop Jordyn" Hayes yelled, "no let them fight Hayes it's your girlfriend who started it and plus I'm as fed up as everyone else is" I heard Nash say.

Dallas POV

I punched her in the face, clawed down her arm, ripped an extension out, smacked her, ripped her shirt a little, and finally smacked her. She was defenseless with out Hayes. Stupid bitch! I took self defense, and martial arts after what she did. Shows here wrong.

Nash POV

"Uh Dallas, can I speak with you" I asked she look up at me, "NO!" her face was flush red with anger. Sasha and her ran up stairs I knew Sasha would calm her down better than I would, but Jessica and I followed them to her room. I was worried about her. She's one of my younger sister, she just fought a girl, although she won, but still.

Hayes POV

"I told you not to do that Jordyn" I said as we walked to the down stairs bathroom to clean up her bloody nose, I thought to myself, if that's what my sister looks like when she pissed of, then I don't want to be any where near her when she's pissed. "Is my nose fine?" Jordyn asked, "yeah your still beautiful than ever" I said as she started to have a make out session with me.

Matt's POV

"Dude I don't want to be anyone dealing with Dallas now she is so pissed!" I said, "hell yeah Dallas never liked Jordyn since day 2 of Hayes and her dating we all warned him but look what just happened" Cam said. "I'm worried about her, I know she won, but she obviously, I don't know, I'm just worried." I sighed.

A\N

I promise soon their will be a happy point throughout the story I just needed to shake the story up a little.