Chapter 30 (yay or nay)

Hayes POV

I can't believe Gage is back, and he wants to date my sister. So many things are running through my head.

"Hey Dallas" Gage said after our little reunion "hi,so I guess this is Lilly an this is Jessie she's Nash's girlfriend" Dallas says.

Sasha=S Hayes=H

S-hey what's cookin good lookin

H-nothing hanging with Aaron, Jessie, Lilly, Nash, and Gage

S-oh did you see the huge mall they have here

H-yeah where are you and the guys???😁

S-oh we left yesterday and we're in the airport now keep the secret from Dallas

H-i will bye Sash

I walked to were everyone was hanging out "hey I'm going downtown disney anyone wanna come" I asked "YEAH!!!!!" everyone shouted in unison "alright be ready in 15" I said.

Sasha's POV

All of the boys plus me were riding in the limo heading to the hotel. I sat right next to Matt it was really awkward because we broke up two days ago because he wanted which I was chill with going back to him being my other brother. Honestly I had a crush on Hayes and he had a crush on me it sounds weird but we were going to tell Dallas when we went to downtown Disney. They were going to be down their when we got to the hotel and then we would head down their.

"Hey baby sis" cam said "huh...what" I asked "we're at the hotel" Cam said smiling. "Hold on I gotta text Hayes" I said

S-hey you downtown yet???

H-Yerp see you when when you get here bae😘😍❤️

S-kk

We all walked to our hotel rooms. Me and Cam shares a room thank The Lord. I ran to the bathroom as soon as we got to our room. I took a shower, go out put on my underwear and bra and put my bath robe on and walked to my bags.

I chose a tye-died belly shirt that says 'kiss me' and some white skater shorts "hey Cammy you can go shower if ya need to" I said "okay" he said grabbing clothes from his bag and walked to the bathroom.

I got changed in to my clothes then put on some white high top converse and waited for cam.

***heading downtown***

I walked up behind Dallas with her favorite cotton candy swirl smoothie and hugged her "hey bestie want a drink" I said as she jumped and turned around "Holy Shit!!!! you scared the crap out of me!!!" She said "well here do you want this I didn't spend $1.12 on you for no reason" I said handing her the smoothie.

I stood their in line with her, Hayes, and the kid I assumed was Gage. All four of us got on the Ferris wheel and we were enjoying the ride at the top Gage whispered something in her ear and she said "yes!!" and she looked so happy.

I walked over to Hayes "should we tell her about us now" I whispered "yeah she's happy, and I think she'll be happy with my new girlfriend" he whispered back. "Hey Dallas I have to tell you something" I said looking into Dallas' eyes "what" she said "me and Hayes are dating" I said with excitement "really" she asked "yeah" I told her.

"So hey Hayes wanna go on a double date with our girlfriends" Gage said looking at Hayes "yeah is that fine sash" Hayes asked me "yeah is it cool with you Dallas" I asked se nodded her head.

We have a lot to say when we get down form here.

-A/N

~ alright guys it might be a little a short but I didn't want to leave you hanging. I'm think I'll update Monday, Wednesday, and Friday... plus the weekend if I'm home which is most likely every weekend.

Ily guys and gals keep swimming my little fish 🐠🐟