Chapter 20 (idek)

Dallas' POV

Oh crap say something Dallas say something, "uh, um, hi I'm Dallas I'm Hayes' sister, Taylor's up stairs sleeping in the guest room, closest to Hayes' room if you wanna go wake him" I said, "thanks" he said, he shut the door and began walking up the stairs. I walked back to the living room and sat by Aaron, "hey did you know Taylor had a brother" I asked him, "yeah" he said, "oh" I said.

Hayes POV

I walked down stairs and went to the kitchen, "hey Jessie" I said, "hey Hayes" she said, "bacon and eggs huh" I asked, "yeah" she said, "uh do you think nows the time to tell Dallas I'm dating Brianna" I ask, "no I don't think so I'll explain later" she said, "ok" I said.

Nash's POV

I got dressed in a plain blue shirt, black basketball shorts and, put some black and blue American eagle socks on. After I was dressed I walked down the hall to Sky's room and opened the door. "Hey princess get up" I said shaking her a bit, "I'm up" she said, "alright I have an outfit out for you and your suitcase is all packed for your little get away" I told her.

She simply nodded her head and I walked out of the room to let her get dressed, I walked past the two guest rooms and screamed, "GET UP YOU LAZY BUMS WE GOT DA BACON AND EGGS!!!!!" and I ran downstairs.

Jessie's POV

"Breakfast is done" I shouted. Aaron and Dallas were the first ones to the table, "of course you two would be here first" I said, they both laughed hard, "yerp what can I say I'm fat on the inside and skinny on the outside" Dallas said.