Cloquet

5 days later//

Jessica was back to the airport life. She knew her way around and all the tips and tricks from her summer trip.

Ann and the kids were saying goodbye to summer and New York and hello to Minnesota and school. Ann was a teacher at the kids school, and the kids had to go back. It was bittersweet. They were all so sad to leave. Jessica was excited to go home for a while and see Jane and the baby. She was also excited to see her brother. Usually Jessica would dread going home, but things got better, slowly.

The plane ride was quick and simple. It went by fast. When their plane landed, they went to baggage claim then waited for Jane's husband, Rick, to pick them up.

"Where is uncle Rick? It's been an hour!" Quinn whines sitting on his suitcase.

"He'll be here soon..." Ann groans, looking at Jessica.

Jessica shrugs her shoulders and continues to look for him.

30 minutes later//

"There he is! Thank goodness!" Jessica says with a sigh.

"I'm sorry! I fell asleep." Rick says running out of the car.

He pops the trunk open and he loads all the luggage into the van.

When they get in the car, the kids were all sound asleep. Jessica sat in the front with Rick, and Ann sat next to Kali.

"I'm so sleep deprived. And Jane, I feel like she's always mad at me!" Rick pouts

"Ahh, Rick. I was the same way when I had my first baby. It will get better. She's just as tired as you are."

"I know... She needs a break, if you girls can get her out of the house and go out for a drink that would be great. I'll watch the baby."

"I bet we can figure something out. I haven't talked to her much. How are her and the baby?"

"They're great. I mean other than not getting sleep, things are going well."

**

They finally got Colquet. When they arrived Rick took Ann and the kids to Dorthy's. Jessica was staying with Jane and Rick.

They all unloaded the car. Jessica stood outside the car and looked at the house that she had grown up in. It always was he hardest part of coming home. The only person on her mind was her dad.

Dorthy came running outside.

"Grandma D!" Paige runs to Dorthy and gives her a hug.

"My grand babies. Oh how you've gotten so big! My goodness, look at you."

"I grew a few inches." Quinn stands tall and smiles

"Hi mom" Ann says hugging Dorthy.

"Hi my love, how are you?"

"I'm okay, how are you?"

"Great."

"We brought someone along with us." Ann looks at Jessica who stood their quietly next to Rick.

Dorthy dropped her arms and stared at Jessica for a moment examining her.

"Jessie..." Dorthy tries not to cry, it was the first time she had seen Jessica in months.

"Hi mom." Jessica says softly giving Dorthy a hug.

"Come in, you must be hungry. Your so skinny."

"We actually have to get going D, Jane is waiting for us." Rick says

"Oh, you aren't staying with me, Jess?"