laughter

after a little while Jojo joined us at the gym. we did some more gymnastics and some other stuff for the video and then we all went out for lunch. Mommy told me to film going to lunch and tell everyone what we were doing and Hayden was walking with me and I began to tell what we were doing and he mocks me. "Hi I'm Annie and.." a smile creeped up on my face. He made me laugh all the time. He was so cool. He made everyone laugh. He really reminded me of Caleb. We went to lunch and he played this game and so did Jojo, basically the game was about dares. I couldn't help but stare at him and watch him. I must have looked like a creep. And as I go back and watch those vlogs, I was. But in some vlogs, it's the other way around. He's staring at me. I didn't like Hayden, I couldn't. I just met him. If anything, I wanna be good friends with him. After all, he was like calebs twin and I'd give anything to have Caleb back or at least another version of him. Caleb made me laugh all the time and he made my hear whole. He was my brother. Hayden isn't my brother but he makes me laugh just like Caleb did. He makes my heart feel whole when it's me, him and Hayley. Hayden was a curly headed cutie and I, was just Annie.