Johnny who?

We got to the board walk and went live as the bands performed. I kept looking for Mackenzie. I decided I was gonna go to the lemonade stand. Me. I told Hayden I was gonna go meet some fans and I made a dash for the lemonade stand. It wasn't even really a stand. It was much cooler. It was a giant lemonade and said "mikes lemonade" as I waited for Mackenzie I ordered a lemonade. I felt a chuckle behind me.
"Annie?" It was her.
"Yeah? What? Oh that's right, you were expecting Hayden." I smiled.
"Yeah I was actually. So. Where is he?" She crossed her arms and smiled.
"Well guess he didn't wanna come. But I decided to. You need to give it a rest. Seriously. What's your damage?"
"What's my damage? Well let me think, he dumped me for no reason. I'd like to talk to him about it. Something between me and him." She seemed annoyed.
"You know what Mackenzie? Stuff happens. He's dating me now. And I don't appreciate you texting him secretly asking him to meet you places."
"Hey Mackenzie. Come on. We're on in five." Some blonde headed guy called after her and then made his way over to us.
"Hi I'm Johnny Orlando"
"Annie" I smiled at him. He walked away.
"You know, why don't you try for him? Maybe that'll be good for you."
"I don't want him. I want Hayden. And I get what I want." She smirked and walked away. My ears turned the darkest shade of red. I controlled my anger and went to find Hayden immediately. My phone dinged.
Hey it's johnny.
Johnny who? Oh Johnny. My head filled with confusion.