"Can i?"

I went upstairs and put the card into the door sensor and the door opened. I was in Hayden's hotel room. I saw his hat on the bed and bag. So was his phone. I didn't wanna snoop but I clicked the home button and there was four texts from Mackenzie. I laid my bag on the floor and went into the restroom. I fixed my hair and added some new but light makeup. I heard the door open. I froze. I opened the bathroom door a crack and saw Hayden standing by the bed on his phone. I let out a sigh and opened the door.
"It's you. I got scared." I laughed.
"You got scared? I got scared. What are you doing up here?" He laughed and shut his phone off and came towards me.
"Oh well, I needed to touch up on my makeup and use the restroom so your dad told me to just use yours." I sat on the bed and fiddled with his hat.
"Makeup? You don't need any of that." He smiled and sat on the bed with me.
"Uh, yeah I do." I blushed and laughed.
"No you don't Annie." He scooted over towards me and put his fingers on my knee. We were both silent and looking at each other, with our finger tips touching.
"So.." I said and swallowed. I was so nervous.
"Can I- can I kiss you?" He looked into the eyes. I nodded and batted my eyes.
He grabbed my arms with both his hands and stood me up in front of him. He ran his hand up to arm and did the same with his other hand. He inched so close, his stomach was touching mine. He put his hands on my waist and pulled my close by it. He closed is eyes and leaned in and kissed me.. I was expecting a peck, but it wasn't. He kissed once and came back up and did the same thing twice. He kissed me one last time long and slow. The butterflies were jumping around in my stomach. We both opened our eyes and we were smiling. This was a moment that I wanted to last forever. He gabbed my bag and led me out the hotel. We walked back to the pool with our arms touching the whole time. He left his phone back in the room. I guess whatever Mackenzie was texting him, wasn't that important.