joy ride prt 1

We spent the night eat junk food and playing life and apples to apples. Around ten Hayden and his dad went to Hayley's room to sleep. They would be staying there for the time being. Hayley would just sleep with me. I got into bed after brushing my teeth, and after my head hit the pillow I closed my eyes and smiled. A month or two ago, I never would've pictured my life to be where it's now. I'm incredibly happy with Hayden. And my family. I feel sorta, complete. We all woke up and ate breakfast. Hayley and I went to gym and Hayden came with us. Daddy and Hayden's dad stayed at the house and got the boat ready and jet ski's. The weather has been so crazy, certain days it was cold and others it was hot enough to swim. here lately, it had been hot but windy, or just hot. today it was just hot, hot enough to swim. As I did my stretches at gym, it was time to do beam. As i walked over to beam I saw Hayden looking at me through the glass, while mommy filmed. I made a funny face at them. Gym was over and we got in the car to go and pick up lunch to take on the boat, jimmy johns.
"The boat and jet skiis are literally so much fun." I told Hayden as soon as mommy and Hayley got out of the car to pick up the order.
"Have you ever been parasailing?" He asked and smiled.
"Yes, once, with Caleb and Sydney and Luke. It was windy that day though, so it wasn't much fun." I laughed.
"You'll have to do it with me one day when we're in L.A." He smirked.
"Oh yeah, definitely." I smiled and nudged him.
"Come to Rock your hair with me. It's in L.A. June 3rd!" He looked like he just solved the worlds hardest problem.
"Seriously? I could?" I was dumb founded because, I could go with Hayden. There was no reason I couldn't. I realized that and smiled. We got back home and mentioned the idea to our parents. Oddly, they were fine with it. But. The day, Hayden and his dad leave, I would leave with them and mommy and daddy and Hayley would fly out the next day. Everyone was down with the idea. Things just kept getting better and better. My heart skipped to the beat of happiness. We got into our swimsuits and got the lunch and went out onto the boat. It was a awesome day so far.