A month later

A month later and Hayden and I are still dating and stronger than ever. So is Mackenzie and Johnny. Mackenzie and I actually text. It's crazy how everything in life plays out. I ended up with the curly headed cutie who I thought could never be mine. Mackenzie finally found her own happiness and left us alone. A month later and I'm back in L.A. This time we rented a apartment. Considering we'd be staying for a while. Rock into summer was next week. Daddy and Hayley left, so it's just me and mommy. After a week, daddy and Hayley would be coming back, for the rock into summer. I'm gonna be singing. Hayden posted about it all over Instagram. I'm scared. That I'll sound bad. Tonight, Lexi and I are going to some birthday party. It's like a glow party so we decided to go buy some stuff to wear and get ready with for the party. Mommy and lexi's mom went to look around and let us get food by ourselves. We got some Taco Bell and sat in the middle of the food court at the perfect table. I got a text from Hayden.
Get something pink for the party. So we can kinda match. See you there. I love you💓
Did Hayden just say I love you..? I froze. Oh my gosh. He said I love you. First!! I let the biggest smile form on my face. And my heart arose out of my chest. Lexi noticed.
"What? What!" She giggled and took my phone. She read the text and looked up.
"Oh my gosh.. DID HE JUST SAY I LOVE YOU? First!?" She squealed. I nodded and we both squealed.
"Well, do you love him??" She asked.
"Of course! He's been a huge blessing in my life these past couple months."
"He seems to really really love you. I've never seen him like this with a girl before. Not even Mackenzie."
"Really?" I was shocked.
"Yes. Like, when they dated she always initiated stuff. She'd always ask to hang and she asked him out first. He liked her but not really. And you could tell." She took a bite of her taco. I was shocked. Wow, Hayden really liked me. Sure he was the first boy I ever liked and ever dated but that doesn't mean my feelings are just a first time thing. They're real. And all for him. I texted him back.
I love you too. 💓💓
I hit send and smiled to myself. A couple months ago I never would've pictured my life to be where it is now. But, I can happily say, I love the Annie I've become. The Annie that has a Hayden.