sing

We walked down to the beach and started recording parts for our music video. Mommy and jimmy talked about how proud they were and how excited they were. I was too, but something was getting me down. Putting me in a funk and I had no clue what was wrong. I realized I was walking far ahead of everyone else so I slowed down and Hayden caught up w me.
H: what's wrong Annie?
A: nothing is wrong
H: are you sure?
I nodded and smiled and we raced each other down to the rocks. We both sat on top of a big rock and filmed a snippet for our music video. Finally, that was a wrap. We officially filmed our first music video together and my first ever music video. I was mixed with a lot of emotions. Happy, sad, proud, relieved, and loved. Despite everything Hayden and I have been through, he had been there for me regardless. He's loved me always and always given me a hand to hold on to. I was glad he was my first person to do a music video with. We got some clothes to swim in and hit the beach. We didn't really swim that long, it was kind of cold. Hayden and I walked back to the car together, just us and everyone far behind.
"You okay? I can tell when something is wrong." Hayden kicked a rock.
"Everything is fine. Just filmed my first ever music video, kinda emotional." I smiled.
"I'm glad I got to help you with it."
"Me too. It means the world to me." I said.
"Well that's good, because you mean the absolute world to me." Hayden smirked and I nudged him.
"So, how do you feel about today?" I grabbed his hand.
"Well, I'm happy and relieved. I'm happy because I helped someone who is my world with something and I'm relieved because it's over and when it comes out, big things will happen for us." He kissed my hand.
"I love you."
"I love you."
We stopped and got burgers and drove home listening and singing along to all kinds of music, Hannah Montana and Justin Bieber. It was a fun night. Whatever had me down earlier, definitely faded away once Hayden and I got together. He knew how to worm his way into my heart and mind and get me to laugh and smile. I admired him for that. He definitely did mean the world to me.