Splish Splash

We arrived at Hayden's hotel and went inside. We texted and let him know that we were here. He led us to the pool and there were loads of people. It was like a party I guess. It was fun. I wore a bikini, it was black and white stripped. I wore my hair down with sunglasses. Jaydn and Jojo was actually there so I hung out with them for a little and took selfies. Hayley and Jojo got into the pool, the deep end. Jaydn went to the food table and hung with some boys I didn't know. I saw Marcus and Martinus. Martinus came up to me.
"Annie! So good to see you!" He smiled and came in for a hug.
"Yeah! It's so good to see you too, how are you?" I smiled and held my drink.
"I'm really good. Have you gotten into the pool? It's really fun." He asked and I said no. We said our mini goodbyes and he got in the pool with Marcus. That left me sitting on the lawn chairs alone. I looked to my left and saw Hayden. He smiled and started coming my way. Those same old butterflies arose in my stomach. He held his hand out and told me to come with him. I was a little curious so I grabbed his hand and let him lead the way. He took me to the other side of the pool, to the table with drinks. He wanted me to try his "creation" it was watermelon Minute Maid, coke, Hawaiian Punch and sprite mixed together. It was actually really good. We sat back on the lawn chairs and talked and talked. Kind of how we did the last time we were at the pool together in L.A.
"Okay so, what is your favorite summer activity?" He took a sip of drink after he asked the impelling question.
"Swim, duh!" I giggled.
"I like your laugh." He said and smiled at me. For a couple seconds we were both silent. Just smiling.
"I like you." I realized that I said that out loud. I froze. "Your laugh. I like-your laugh." I said and kind of laughed. He smiled and turned a dark shade of pink.
"Don't worry, I like you." He chuckled and winked. Marcus and Martinus grabbed him so he didn't get to even finish his sentence. If there was even more to add. I was frozen. Did he just say he liked me? Was he serious? I grabbed my drink and went over to mommy and grabbed my cover up and bag. I told her I was going to the bathroom to freshen up and use the restroom. Hayden's dad gave me the hotel card and said I could just use the restroom in their room. I skipped the whole way there. I was so happy.