music video back up's

we woke up and started our day off as usual with a big breakfast. I got ready for the day and I wore a white low cut on the shoulders shirt with ripped black skinny jeans and some sandals. With my Caleb necklace and my hair in a bun. Today was going to be fun becauseee I was getting to be in the background of a music video. I was really excited even thought I was just going to be an extra. We got to the music video area and met with the singers Marcus and Martinus. They were so sweet and cool. After the music video we all hung out and ate food and just hung around. Martinus and I played this hand game and mommy decided to come film and say "who's gonna mess up" of course after she said that, I messed us up. Martinus laughed and grabbed my hands and then the waist and kinda sorta tickled me and said "ohh you messed up" and was so cute and I was laughing and when I came up from being grabbed and tickled I saw Hayden looking at us with a half smile. Some would consider it a fake smile. some people started to swim and others hung around the music. I saw Hayley and Hayden playing basketball so I took the vlog camera and went down there went them. As soon as I got down there Hayden told me something Hayley said and showed me his hands. They were black from the basketball. I turned the vlog camera off and hung with Hayden and Hayley. It was fun and it felt really really nice. Everyone started packing up and getting ready to leave. Daddy and mommy were talking to Hayden's dad and I was ready to go to the car. I guess Hayden could sense that because he offered to walk me to my car. I said yes. we started walking down the sidewalk together. I felt all eyes on us.
"today was really fun, this whole week has been actually." He laughed and put his hands in his pockets.
"Yeah! It has been. Sucks tomorrow is our last day here." I replied and rubbed my arm.
"Hey, at least play list is like eighteen days away. You guys will be there right?" He stopped in front of me and looked into my eyes.
"Yes, we will." I smiled and we continued to walk.
"Well, tomorrow is our last day seeing each other until then so, I guess we'll have to make the best of it." He smiled and hugged me and then walked back to the house. Mommy and daddy and Hayley got into the car and I was quiet.