3 days ...

Mia and I woke up early and ate breakfast on the porch. We took cliche food pictures and posted them on Snapchat. After an hour we took Mia home and came home to get a head start on packing. I packed my own carry on and mommy packed the luggage, she knew how to pack wisely to where everything would fit. She packed her and daddy's and Hayley's. After laying all the bags and sitting them beside the door entrance, it became more real to me that I'd be seeing Hayden in three days. How was I going to do it? I could barely text him without smiling and blushing like a nut ball. I hope I'm not socially awkward in front of him. Before it was normal, because I didn't like like him. I wasn't sure if it anyways. But now, I am. And I'm worried about him liking me. I decided to take a cute selfie. I was posing for a selfie in front of my window because of the good lighting and I heard aunt Malissa and Mary-Kate come in. I threw my phone on the bed and ran downstairs. I hadn't seen them since before L.A. and then I wouldn't be seeing them for another week because we're leaving for play list in three days! We ordered pizza and rented a movie on t.v. And watched it with dinner. Mary Kate ended up spending the night. We went upstairs to get ready for bed and my phone had three texts from Hayden. I answered them.
"Hey, just finished some family time. What's up?" I replied and sat on the bed waiting for a response. 30 seconds later a soft ding rang in my ears.
"Nicee. I just finished filming a video. I can't wait to see you.." he replied and my heart melted.
"I can't wait to see you either .." I hit send and hugged my phone to my chest. Gosh. Butterflies arose. I laid down and closed my eyes. When I closed my eyes, I saw Hayden. I knew in three days, that when i opened them, I'd really see him.